Matthew Nicks Adelaide's new coach

Are you on board with the AFC's decision to appoint Matthew Nicks?

• Yes! Good call Adelaide

• No, we'll regret this

• I don't know enough about him yet to make a call either way

Results are only viewable after voting.

ShadeyP

Premiership Player
Jul 1, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
The one thing Matty Nicks is , is straight up !!
What you see is what you get , nothing hidden , nothing for show .
He is is own man . The rest doesn't matter .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MrBarry

Senior List
Apr 29, 2013
London
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Manchester City
The fans need to see results not BS promotions as a result of our past incompetence.
Agreed, the club has taken the piss out of us for the best part of the last decade and it feels like they are still ******* us about now when it really matters.

Just get us a premiership, which we deserve, and shut the fu** up.

70lethal

Club Legend
Oct 26, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
I'd rather see him have names on the whiteboard (DMAC, Harto, Wilson) and have Atkins, Knights, Davis, McAdam, Poholke, Gallucci etc looking at it and ask do you want to join them at end of year?
Here's our list of draft picks and the potential academy players and we are going to churn list and your all on notice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

John Who

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 16, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Disagree. I love seeing. We are a jaded supporter base, as well as the staff and playing group.
The fans need to see this and I love it.
Firstly, EVERY club sells/promotes itself during the off-season to keep fans interested. What do fans actually expect the club to do other than some feel-good messages from the coaches/admins/players?

Secondly, let the club breathe some oxygen FFS!

Sanders

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 1, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
I hope the club lays off the promotion of Nicks as a good bloke trying to build relationships, we get it.

Footage of him talking to McAsey’s parents, Schoenberg coming into his office “this is where you’ll come to talk about footy and life”. Fagan then tweets it’s and focuses on the “life” part.

Just let it happen naturally behind the scenes, we don’t need to see it, otherwise it looks staged and it’s more about the club trying to sell itself.
tend to agree. All that matters is wins

I’ve nothing against Nicks, he’s seems a good bloke but I’ve still got awful Sando vibes here

I’ll be surprised if he lasts more than 3 years here. The honeymoon won’t last long

Elite Crow

Premium Platinum
Mar 21, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Firstly, EVERY club sells/promotes itself during the off-season to keep fans interested. What do fans actually expect the club to do other than some feel-good messages from the coaches/admins/players?

Secondly, let the club breathe some oxygen FFS!
What does let the club breathe some oxygen actually mean?

kulak

Premiership Player
May 16, 2006
Sydney!!!
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
GWS
tend to agree. All that matters is wins

I’ve nothing against Nicks, he’s seems a good bloke but I’ve still got awful Sando vibes here

I’ll be surprised if he lasts more than 3 years here. The honeymoon won’t last long
Scott Watters vibes for me.

Top Bottom