Opinion Matthew Nicks: Adelaide's Coach

Is Matthew Nicks the right coach for Adelaide's rebuild?

• Firmly yes (I love what I'm seeing)

• Leaning yes

• Can't decide either way

• Leaning no (but don't sack him yet)

• Firmly no (he should be sacked)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one thing Matty Nicks is , is straight up !!
What you see is what you get , nothing hidden , nothing for show .
He is is own man . The rest doesn't matter .

The one thing Matty Nicks is , is straight up !!
What you see is what you get , nothing hidden , nothing for show .
He is is own man . The rest doesn't matter .
He was not my first choice .

The fans need to see results not BS promotions as a result of our past incompetence.

Agreed, the club has taken the piss out of us for the best part of the last decade and it feels like they are still ******* us about now when it really matters.

Just get us a premiership, which we deserve, and shut the * up.

You don't have to watch it? I think you and your mates should just automatically assume everything coming out from the Club is cringe and crap and just don't watch it. Will save us all a whole lot of angst.
You mean like you a don’t have to read our posts? Let alone respond

On a side note, any idea why this thread doesn’t appear on the list of threads? I don’t have Nikki on ignore so can’t be that

I'd rather see him have names on the whiteboard (DMAC, Harto, Wilson) and have Atkins, Knights, Davis, McAdam, Poholke, Gallucci etc looking at it and ask do you want to join them at end of year?
Here's our list of draft picks and the potential academy players and we are going to churn list and your all on notice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agreed, the club has taken the piss out of us for the best part of the last decade and it feels like they are still ******* us about now when it really matters.

Just get us a premiership, which we deserve, and shut the fu** up.
Why do you deserve a premiership? Now I've heard everything. :rolleyes:

Disagree. I love seeing. We are a jaded supporter base, as well as the staff and playing group.
The fans need to see this and I love it.
Firstly, EVERY club sells/promotes itself during the off-season to keep fans interested. What do fans actually expect the club to do other than some feel-good messages from the coaches/admins/players?

Secondly, let the club breathe some oxygen FFS!

I hope the club lays off the promotion of Nicks as a good bloke trying to build relationships, we get it.

Footage of him talking to McAsey’s parents, Schoenberg coming into his office “this is where you’ll come to talk about footy and life”. Fagan then tweets it’s and focuses on the “life” part.

Just let it happen naturally behind the scenes, we don’t need to see it, otherwise it looks staged and it’s more about the club trying to sell itself.

tend to agree. All that matters is wins

I’ve nothing against Nicks, he’s seems a good bloke but I’ve still got awful Sando vibes here

I’ll be surprised if he lasts more than 3 years here. The honeymoon won’t last long

Firstly, EVERY club sells/promotes itself during the off-season to keep fans interested. What do fans actually expect the club to do other than some feel-good messages from the coaches/admins/players?

Secondly, let the club breathe some oxygen FFS!
What does let the club breathe some oxygen actually mean?

tend to agree. All that matters is wins

I’ve nothing against Nicks, he’s seems a good bloke but I’ve still got awful Sando vibes here

I’ll be surprised if he lasts more than 3 years here. The honeymoon won’t last long
Scott Watters vibes for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back