Podcast Matthew Richardson Tuesday 4pm

Remove this Banner Ad

My questions;

Given this thread was started four days ago what is the definition of soon?

In light of the tragic death of Spud Frawley can you tell us what it was like to be coached by him?

I assume you know this is a different Matthew Richardson ?

Reference the China home game. Both SA clubs are obliged to play 11 home games at AO therefore the only way we would get a home game in China is for the AFL to give us 12 home games and allocate one of those to China. Last year St Kilda had 11 games at Marvel plus one allocated to China. The AFL are not going to help Port out.
If it is not clear, I would like to apologise. I meant a game at Adelaide Oval. We should have a China-themed home game. We should not only take Australia to China, but also bring China to Australia.

Good work Rick getting Richo on again

My question:

Outside of China, what is the club's plans to make sure that the lights are still on in 20, 50+ years ?

Adelaide Oval hasn't been the golden river (For port) that everyone told us it would be, and now where we are being mid table across the board were losing just shy of half a million for the financial year

Also, what are the plans (if any) to bring back the game day village in its finest circa 2014/2015 form

My questions;

Given this thread was started four days ago what is the definition of soon?

In light of the tragic death of Spud Frawley can you tell us what it was like to be coached by him?

I'm working on a time now, we both have busy schedules, he requested next week in the lead up to the GF, but I'm away all week for work purposes so could be tough

I'm working on a time now, we both have busy schedules, he requested next week in the lead up to the GF, but I'm away all week for work purposes so could be tough

Don't let it clash with the Singapore Grand Prix! :eek: ;)

Bloody typical, letting your work/life balance interfere with the needs of the BigFooty listeners........

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

If it is not clear, I would like to apologise. I meant a game at Adelaide Oval. We should have a China-themed home game. We should not only take Australia to China, but also bring China to Australia.
This would be great ... provided we have two or three or four new Mr Guis as funding partners for it with enough left over to clear our debt.

But as the CEO long ago feebly decided to settle for just one Gui and thus put all the Club’s China eggs in one bird’s nest, this just ain’t going to happen. Not with this CEO.

Fool.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We had a game a couple of years back where we wore the China Guernsey and it was definitely China themed. Good idea to make it a more regular occurrence provided we're actually going to generate some good revenue from it.

Hi Matthew
When will we finally leave the corrupt SANFL competition,
Regards
NG
Matthew,
Why does a competition that we fund, get to cheat against us and treat us with contempt. When are we going to pull funding.
Cheers,
Me
I agree:
----

Have we thought applying to play our reserves' team in the VFL against 10 other AFL clubs? Would it be a bad idea or it is the AFL/VFL who has forbidden such a move?

----

Matthew part of the appeal of sponsorship is association with the new and/or successful. Did the club make a conscious choice to pick another mid-table likely finish under Hinkley over keeping Oak and a new coach that could give the Members and fans hope? Or was it blindsided by how much of a negative the coach is across all areas of the club?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back