Player Watch Matthew Scharenberg (Delisted 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

Very sad......Very similar to that of Lee Walker. So much potential cruelled by injury.

Add Rusling to the list. Would have still been playing as a forward for the Pies.

So devastated for Shaz. Couldn’t believe when I saw him go down. You knew he was done. I pray that he has a speedy recovery and a strong support network to assist through his rehab.

He’ll be back. He’s a very strong minded individual.

Real shame as at full strength we can beat the Tigers and his loss really drives another nail in our premiership hopes.

Add Rusling to the list. Would have still been playing as a forward for the Pies.
Michael Hartley too. Shoulders were made of over-boiled pasta.

So devastated for Shaz. Couldn’t believe when I saw him go down. You knew he was done. I pray that he has a speedy recovery and a strong support network to assist through his rehab.

He’ll be back. He’s a very strong minded individual.

Real shame as at full strength we can beat the Tigers and his loss really drives another nail in our premiership hopes.
Know how you guys are feeling after what happened to Nic Nat, however sometimes you feel more for the player, the person, than for the Club although that hurts too. Just cross your fingers & your toes - you never know it may not be as bad as it seems although listening to Bucks he is prepared for the worst. Football can be a cruel game sometimes. Wish Scharenberg all the best.

Havent all of them gone off virtually no impact? Just normal changes of direction. Must be bloody hard to trust your body after it lets you down so many times
Yesterday wasn’t a normal change of direction. It was a hyperextension caused by pushing with his leg while falling over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rusling has been the one i was most devastated about, loved his game, just a shame this is a part of the game

Still shattered about this to be honest.

If I was the Club I would send him on an overseas holiday for a few months.

Still shattered about this to be honest.

If I was the Club I would send him on an overseas holiday for a few months.
He needs to be amongst the boys. He can still contribute to the premiership.

This is just so cruel, the loss means nothing to me after hearing this it really is upsetting, been so flat all day. Good to know shaz will be recovering with Dunny, that will be great support.
shaz

This is just so cruel, the loss means nothing to me after hearing this it really is upsetting, been so flat all day. Good to know shaz will be recovering with Dunny, that will be great support.
shaz
Good point, didn't think of that and a good person is Dunn, will support each other.

shaz
I was the same, coming back from the game on the train I had no idea that Shaz had injured himself.

Had spent the whole trip home listening to 2 old Pies/Tigers supporters debating the game only to hear about Matt's injury just before getting off at my stop.

Leaving the game I was reasonably happy with the effort/result but was guttered once I got home and saw the bad news.

Hopefully he dodges a bullet :praying:

Poor bugger, hoping for good news but it looked ordinary during the coverage. As many mentioned already, he deserves a much better run at it than this

Yeah it's got same feeling.
Apparently he use to towel up Glen Jackovich in Jnrs. Same stories as Shaz.

Saw Lee Walker live (he didn't play many so it's a rare thing). He was limitless as far as potential went. Had star written all over him from game 1.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back