Matthew Scharenberg

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both yours and her post count prospects for 2017 just took an enormous hit.
TradeDraft is my mate and I am sure we will still find somthing else to argue or get :mad: about but we will still be friends. All I have to say is Grundy...:p

E
Scharenberg looked fantastic today at training. Played at half back in the match simulation and once he gets the football, he delivers it lace up to the chest of a teammate. Expecting big things from him this year. He may not start the first game of the season (has to get past Sinclair and Ramsay to get a game), but once he breaks into the side it will be no looking back.
Exciting times

Scharenberg looked fantastic today at training. Played at half back in the match simulation and once he gets the football, he delivers it lace up to the chest of a teammate. Expecting big things from him this year. He may not start the first game of the season (has to get past Sinclair and Ramsay to get a game), but once he breaks into the side it will be no looking back.
No he doesn't, you can play all 3 in the same side along with Howe, Reid and two others. Sinclair is always injured anyway.

I will be hunting for a man in a mask and a laptop... It could be you:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Be careful - he has a utility belt and is prepared to use it ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: I believe I have selected the player that will replace Witts.

View attachment 332369...Matthew Scharenberg

Wise decision :)

Big month coming up for Shaz because this is generally the time soft tissue problems present.

If he can get through cleanly with Langdon's continued struggles you can just about lock him in for round 1 given the Dogs will likely have Stringer, Dickson and Crameri as those medium type forwards.

What I wouldn't give for just one injury free season (as injury free as possible anyway).

Scharenberg, Ramsay, Pendles (carried ribs all year), Reid (carried knee all year), Treloar (No pre-season), Fasolo, Elliott all having injury free seasons combined with strong-ish pre-seasons would do absolute wonders for our season.

It's painful to hear soooo many great things about Scharenberg at junior level and not get a chance to see it at the highest level.

What I wouldn't give for just one injury free season (as injury free as possible anyway).

Scharenberg, Ramsay, Pendles (carried ribs all year), Reid (carried knee all year), Treloar (No pre-season), Fasolo, Elliott all having injury free seasons combined with strong-ish pre-seasons would do absolute wonders for our season.

It's painful to hear soooo many great things about Scharenberg at junior level and not get a chance to see it at the highest level.
We will get to see him, all good things come to those who wait..............but yes frustrating.

Shaz will be an awesome matchup for Crameri or stringer. Will be a challenging return game for him if he makes the round one team.

Not sure he's quick enough to mind either, better suited to a Cordy or Dunkley type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back