Recommitted Matthew Scharenberg

Remove this Banner Ad

I can 100% guarantee you that your usually accurate mail is off this time, or you have just invented this to stir the pot. I hope it's the former to be honest, otherwise it's a little sad.
I can guarantee that you can't guarantee that his guarantee is not right. My "sources" tell me differently so it's currently 2 sources> 1 so we're right, 3rd round it is.

3rd rounder would do it

3rd round

Given we are entering round 10, Shaz hasn't played a senior game since 2015 and is about to probably get a run of AFL games under his belt don't you think you have gone a little early naming a price. Just nonsense to speculate on his trade value before he has even returned to the AFL level.

Given we are entering round 10, Shaz hasn't played a senior game since 2015 and is about to probably get a run of AFL games under his belt don't you think you have gone a little early naming a price. Just nonsense to speculate on his trade value before he has even returned to the AFL level.

it's bigfooty at its best are you new here lol.

but as pointed out the kid has upside an bucks has played it well making him wait as he showed little pre season now he will do well having earnt his spot imo..
didn't he ask for half a mill last year or was that the pies media spin?

That's the whole point, people can discuss him and his price.
Realising his contracted means he'd be worth more than that

Currently looking at options after his brilliant first half of the season in the VFL.

Would think the SA clubs would be all over him as they could get him cheap.

Needs a fresh start and for some reason or another cant crack a game in an underperforming collingwood team.

What would he be worth? Third rounder?
Pack the bong mate LOL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How about Maynard to crows, what could be a fair trade?
Why would we trade Maynard?

Looks like a real leader down back. Very good defensively, has pace and kick goals as a defender, what more could you want from a 20 year old medium defender?

The only way we could consider a trade if we get any of the following players in a deal:
-Brad Crouch
-Rory Sloane
-Taylor Walker
-Jake Lever
-Daniel Talia
-Rory Laird
-Eddie Betts

But obviously you won't trade any for Maynard, so idk maybe Lynch/Jenkins?

Why would we trade Maynard?

Looks like a real leader down back. Very good defensively, has pace and kick goals as a defender, what more could you want from a 20 year old medium defender?

The only way we could consider a trade if we get any of the following players in a deal:
-Brad Crouch
-Rory Sloane
-Taylor Walker
-Jake Lever
-Daniel Talia
-Rory Laird
-Eddie Betts

But obviously you won't trade any for Maynard, so idk maybe Lynch/Jenkins?
For Maynard?

That's pretty funny :D

The only thing Maynard is good for is hurting his direct opponent with an elbow to the kidneys while there celebrating a goal. He does it four or five times a game.

How about Maynard to crows, what could be a fair trade?
Why would we trade Maynard to the Crows? He's contracted, best 22, improving week by week and is a Victorian so in all likelihood has no desire to go to SA despite his dad's footy history.

For Maynard?

That's pretty funny :D

The only thing Maynard is good for is hurting his direct opponent with an elbow to the kidneys while there celebrating a goal. He does it four or five times a game.
He'd walk straight in to your best 22.

Why would we trade Maynard to the Crows? He's contracted, best 22, improving week by week and is a Victorian so in all likelihood has no desire to go to SA despite his dad's footy history.
Just thought id put it out there, crows were after him hard in his draft year, we swapped picks with geelong to get a later first round to get an earlier 2nd round to be able to pinch him but you guys got to him first... know that he's contracted -
just asking a win win trade could be thats all? we would not give up sloane, brad crouch and so on... as per prochard123 would suggest!
what does collingwood need? forward? Lynch, Dear?

Just thought id put it out there, crows were after him hard in his draft year, we swapped picks with geelong to get a later first round to get an earlier 2nd round to be able to pinch him but you guys got to him first... know that he's contracted -
just asking a win win trade could be thats all? we would not give up sloane, brad crouch and so on... as per prochard123 would suggest!
what does collingwood need? forward? Lynch, Dear?
We would want something pretty significant. He's still only 20, rapidly improving, and barring injury will have that magic 50 games experience under his belt by the end of the year. Absolute cannon of a left boot too and runs at +80% DE. You'd have to end up paying what you'd regard as overs because the club regards him as a very important piece of our future.

yes agree with you, looks a very nice player has caught my eye. do you think or will he run through your midfield? even though your midfield is quite a good one compared to others

yes agree with you, looks a very nice player has caught my eye. do you think or will he run through your midfield? even though your midfield is quite a good one compared to others
I'd love him to get a run through there eventually. Is an absolute bull and his forward 50 entries are really good for the most part. Also likes to kick a goal, and would get more opportunities from there. From memory he won the Sandringham B&F in his draft year after he moved to the midfield when Brayshaw got injured.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back