Matthew Wade

Remove this Banner Ad

Cam Bancroft would probably do a better job than wade as he is a proven performer at least in his early career so far. Plus he's younger and doesn't seem to be as sensitive and emotional as wade
Not as sensitive and emotional?

Not sure Bancroft is going to win any awards to being emotionally sensible.

Wade is very clearly a far better batter now than he was when he played for Australia. His problem is he probably should have switched to being a batter only 10 years ago.

He could have at the same time done so maybe a couple of years ago? Before the the 1st of October 2017 to be exact

Mate, I didn’t try and move anything. I said I felt he wasn’t that good as a test player. I’ve got nothing to gain by lying on an Internet forum to a bunch of faceless nobodies. I know it’s a big deal for you to try and trump me, but it isn’t for me.

Walk away man. Some posters on this site are obsessed with "winning" a discussion, getting in the last word and "calling people out".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would be nice if everyone could put forward an argument contesting an opinion they disagree with, without being a dick!

Then again, it would probably be a lot more boring...

It's something I've never understood about bigfooty (and internet forums in general, really). Surely people aren't so antagonistic and concerned with one upping others when discussing cricket in real life, whether with their mates or with strangers...are they?

On here it's like you can't simply disagree with someone - instead you must try to make them appear stupid and clueless regarding whatever topic is being discussed.

If you are going to post rubbish people are going to question it.
Hence your inability to accept that some people will disagree with you. You’re the most obnoxious poster in here. You just have to call it out as ‘rubbish’.

Hence your inability to accept that some people will disagree with you. You’re the most obnoxious poster in here. You just have to call it out as ‘rubbish’.

I disagree with Kram regularly, though he doesn’t take himself too seriously like a large majority here.

I also see Wade smashed a ball and faked outrage in the semi. Not elite enough. Next

This is where cricket selection and sports selection gets political and counter productive to putting forward our most competitive team. There seems to be lots of people not liking him, probably because he is lippy and not afraid to get verbal. I am actually not sure how his ODI record sits but I’d be thinking in the current form he is in that he warrants selection. Short & Turner have been included. Turner? Give me a spell.

Once again we are seeing the selectors make some horrendously poor decisions off the back of an obvious vendetta against our second best performing short form player.
The silliness starts from the very first post.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back