Matty411 Movember page

Remove this Banner Ad

Just donated.

Sorry to ride your coat tails Matty411 and mods I understand if this post needs to be deleted, but I am also doing Movember and am pretty close to my target (I haven't donated anything to my own campaign yet but I definitely will be).

I'm looking forward to shaving the mo' off in a few days time (and my fiance can't wait to see it gone) but it's looking pretty lush at the moment. As you know it's a great cause and any donations would be greatly appreciated: https://au.movember.com/mospace/1570690

Cheers.
Good onya, Luke and thanks for the support ❤️

Just donated.

Sorry to ride your coat tails Matty411 and mods I understand if this post needs to be deleted, but I am also doing Movember and am pretty close to my target (I haven't donated anything to my own campaign yet but I definitely will be).

I'm looking forward to shaving the mo' off in a few days time (and my fiance can't wait to see it gone) but it's looking pretty lush at the moment. As you know it's a great cause and any donations would be greatly appreciated: https://au.movember.com/mospace/1570690

Cheers.

It's fine luke.

Thank you all.

Update: I've met the target. Due to the magnificent generosity of you all, my friends and family and a bloody legendary mystery donor, we've raised $1,411 and I suspect a little more tomorrow.

I'm humbled and stoked to pitch in for Movember Australia.

Be sure to hug your brothers, fathers and especially your sons. And don't be afraid to have tough conversations about men's health.

💙💙💙💙

Now, don't we have a Consensus Best 22 to build?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great effort Matty, you should be bloody proud of yourself
Thanks mate but all I've done is let the Mo grow (and endured a little less spousal love as a result).

This community continues to surprise. When I first came, I thought I was just a place to shoot the s**t about the Blues.

So much more.

Gday again, Baggers.

For any who appreciate my work and drivel across the forum, I've grown a mo for Men's Health yet again in 2021 and am calling for support.

It's been a rough few years for us all and the MH aspect of this cause is more important than ever.

If you're in the position to and wish to, follow the link below to check out my excuse for facial fuzz and get behind a good cause.

Gday again, Baggers.

For any who appreciate my work and drivel across the forum, I've grown a mo for Men's Health yet again in 2021 and am calling for support.

It's been a rough few years for us all and the MH aspect of this cause is more important than ever.

If you're in the position to and wish to, follow the link below to check out my excuse for facial fuzz and get behind a good cause.

$500 Matty? Should do it easy

Hoping for a late flurry. Started very slow this year. Doing more as a team at work this year, most of whom are smashing it. Every dollar counts though, it aint about me!
Finally the smoke has cleared and people can see. It really is about me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back