List Mgmt. Mature Age prospects 2018

Which of these players would you like to RECRUIT (not trade)

• Sam Collins (Werribee)

Votes: 40 24.7%
  • Josh Corbett (Werribee)

Votes: 17 10.5%
  • Shane McAdams (Sturt)

Votes: 97 59.9%
  • Michael Gibbons (Williamstown)

Votes: 30 18.5%
  • Marlion Pickett (Swan Districts)

Votes: 30 18.5%
  • Mitch Grigg (Norwood)

Votes: 62 38.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Post whore? Geez mate, not sure what is up with you lately, but interesting description
Regularly used term on here to describe "prolific" posters. Closing on 17,000 in less than four years fits the description. Not meant to be derogatory. Apologies if you see it as such.

Oh lord. Doubling down. 5th in the Brownlow and a very impressive final series. Worth two first rounders one in three top 5. We would demand nothing less if he played for carlton

Kelly’s so clean and skilful. More effective than Dangerfield at times.

Two top 10 picks or maybe 3 late first rounders. West coast have 13 and 22. Need more than that.Include Petruccelle as well.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Tone it down - target on back - Disputes and rivalries.

You had a direct dig. Arr0w and others on here are aware that I follow both the kids and other leagues. I don't pretend to be as prolific as some, but have a far greater knowledge than most, including spread sheets with all of the prospects on tap.

I am not a great fan of conflict, but will not back away when challenged. Your comment was dismissive, judgemental and superficial. To state you do not subscribe to favouritism is now just hypocritical as you just demonstrated the opposite. It was what it was and no pontificating changes that.

As for your GIF, I have already endured double figure numbers of "Bluey" episodes with my sick 3yo this morning. I have them all recorded and have comparable insight to that I have for the list and draft/trade prospects.
We'll have to agree to disagree on some of this, CB. But I have read and enjoyed your posts on the draft in the past and will no doubt this year again, too.

My little one is obsessed with Bluey atm - 2 years old and I reckon we like it as much as him. Moving back to the evening time slot so can factor into our bedtime routine.

We'll have to agree to disagree on some of this, CB. But I have read and enjoyed your posts on the draft in the past and will no doubt this year again, too.

My little one is obsessed with Bluey atm - 2 years old and I reckon we like it as much as him. Moving back to the evening time slot so can factor into our bedtime routine.
Just be careful, speaking from experience. My little one is obsessed and plays games of some of the episodes. Has led to some behavioural issues replicating some behaviours and/or actions.

Just be careful, speaking from experience. My little one is obsessed and plays games of some of the episodes. Has led to some behavioural issues replicating some behaviours and/or actions.
Which ones if you don't mind me asking, mate? (this may be moved to Baby Blues chat) I've found the lessons and games in Bluey to be almost entirely positive with great messages. Now... if our 3/2 year olds take them out of context or don't understand them (highly likely), then maybe I can agree.

Appreciate it.

Oh lord. Doubling down. 5th in the Brownlow and a very impressive final series. Worth two first rounders one in three top 5. We would demand nothing less if he played for carlton
Kelly’s so clean and skilful. More effective than Dangerfield at times.

Two top 10 picks or maybe 3 late first rounders. West coast have 13 and 22. Need more than that.Include Petruccelle as well.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
Endurance is still a concern, foot skills are fantastic but his balance is wonky with his change of direction. 26 next season and given how overweight he played for 4 years in the WAFL, I suspect his knees will be an issue in a few seasons time.

I'd accept a single pick in the 10-15 range as fair value in an average draft, but this is supposedly below average, so dipping towards the top 5 might seem fair. But we were talking about the last draft, with a hand that could have given access to the back end of the first round and a very good role player alongside that, like one of Duursma, Stocker, RCD and then one of Rowbottom, O'Neill, Bailey Williams, Joyce, Ross, etc.

Duursma and one of Joyce and Williams would have been great compensation for missing out on 3-4 years of Kelly, and complimented Geelong's existing stable of players very well.

Back