db26

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2007
Punt road
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa,A-league
Looks like will be on the lookout for a few to cover the players we have lost.Even a few on rookie list is fine.Priority for me is a couple inside midfielders and a ruck forward type. For you wafl and sanfl and vfl watchers etc or from other afl clubs who's worth a look at.

Last edited:

db26

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2007
Punt road
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa,A-league
I know his not a inside midfielder ,but ex pie Jy Bolton won the last 2 wafl player of the year awards to.

Strange blues or suns didn't nominate him tho as there allowance to pick mature age recruits.

May be pencilled in as too slow. Who knows really. Either way would be handy VFL depth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Accepted 04

Cancelled
Dec 10, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Matthew Nunn from the SANFL could be a great option. Still pretty young and can play inside/outside mid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We'd be bloody lucky to get better players than Lloyd or Miles, and we didn't use them when we had them.

It's time to play Garthwaite, Menadue, Markov, Baker, Bolton, Stengle, Naish, Balta and CCJ ahead of mature age recruits, IMO.

db26

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2007
Punt road
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa,A-league
We'd be bloody lucky to get better players than Lloyd or Miles, and we didn't use them when we had them.

It's time to play Garthwaite, Menadue, Markov, Baker, Bolton, Stengle, Naish, Balta and CCJ ahead of mature age recruits, IMO.

We need a few to cover injuries even on rookie list is ok.You can't expect all those to step up right away aren't going to happen.We have did well with state league players Broad,Lambert and Baker looks lively to still gems out there.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very unlikely we will chase any. We just cut some senior fringe types to give opportunity to blokes on our list with time on their side. No need for mature age types to my way of thinking.

Michael Gibbons from Willy....tied with Miles for the JJ Liston, 22 or 23yo, might be worth a crack, but I don't know where our rookie picks fall

What's his possie ?

THE THIN MAN

🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆🏆
Jan 7, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
upload_2018-10-15_19-31-11.png

tayloralice_246b.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back