Draft Profile Maurice Rioli Jnr

Remove this Banner Ad

Tomorrow's Tiwi Islands football Grand Final will go ahead, but will be restricted to local spectators only because of coronavirus concerns, authorities have said.

Key points:
  • The grand final is one of the biggest annual events in the NT
  • Visitors cannot attend but local spectators are still being allowed to go
  • The restriction has been implemented to protect Indigenous communities from infection risks

The Tiwi Islands Football League Grand Final is a premier sporting and cultural highlight in the NT calendar, attracting fans from across the territory and interstate.

Whilst this is not the AFLNT grand final in which Jnr will play, it reflects the thinking in the Tiwis.
Will he stay home, go back to school or go down to Perth with Ben?

St Marys got towelled by the Tigers - now wouldnt that confuse many at Richmond at least those on BF.

NT's Nightcliff Tigers make NTFL history with back-to-back premierships

St Marys got towelled by the Tigers - now wouldnt that confuse many at Richmond at least those on BF.

towelled?????? not only did i watch it and there was no towelling involved but it was one of the closest in history. It even says it in the article that YOU posted.

The St Mary's coach is a peanut.

As for Maurie Jrn, from what I've seen of him playing, wouldn't have noticed him if his name was Billy Smothers.

yes my reaction does say it all, you are a numpty. you sound like someone who would be fighting over toilet paper and pasta. i go for neither team, but if you think 13 points is big then we all here at bf pity your Mrs.

As a rule Tigers fans are on the 'edge', I was feeding the chooks. Apology for taking you in.

View attachment 851351
If lists are reduced it make it very interesting conflicts within clubs.

Rioli is more of a need at Fremantle than Richmond.

Reading the tea leaves I think Rioli would rather play for the Tigers.

Fremantle might value Rioli more than Richmond do.

Richmond will face a conflict what they are willing to give up.

If lists are reduced it make it very interesting conflicts within clubs.

Rioli is more of a need at Fremantle than Richmond.

Reading the tea leaves I think Rioli would rather play for the Tigers.

Fremantle might value Rioli more than Richmond do.

Richmond will face a conflict what they are willing to give up.
Your in the same boat
You willing to bid with pick 6?
Huge gamble for you guys compared to us list wise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

don't worry. there is no chance he plays for anyone else (if he is to go on to afl level)
Meh you can have him.

At this point in time Maurice jr is close to the most overhyped underage player going at the moment.
Which will hopefully see a high bid placed and the tigers burning their first on him👍

Meh you can have him.

At this point in time Maurice jr is close to the most overhyped underage player going at the moment.
Which will hopefully see a high bid placed and the tigers burning their first on him👍
most clubs would agree, (he is only overhyped by media, any actaul person that does 1 minute of research will see the 4 goals that were so hyped by media in the finals game were 3 easy/trashy goals and 1 fluke) however, there is a lot of kossie pickett in his cleanliness and zip, but so much more work is needed in every other area of his game. therefore i do not see any bid on him especially if there are only 2 live picks min per club and lists shortened, only chance would be rookie or if rookie spots are deleted then he may have to try again as a 19 yr old, but my point still stands, if he does (which is what i said before...if) make the jump to afl level it will only be for richmond, no one else.

The St Mary's coach is a peanut.

As for Maurie Jrn, from what I've seen of him playing, wouldn't have noticed him if his name was Billy Smothers.
Nice positive signs from Kevin shifter sheehan from the 17:10 to 19:40 minutes on jr whos hiding away in nt https://www.sen.com.au/programs/dwaynes-world/

The benefit that Richmond have with MRJ is that he virtually spends what spare time he has with Daniel at Punt Road and has been involved to some degree with the club so they would have seen enough of him and what he does to have a good gauge on his value.

From what we have seen and read about him it doesnt look like a bid will come before the 3rd round #40+ which suits us perfectly if we can get 2 picks before he is bid on.

And we all know what happens when a Rioli comes to a club = Premiership

My concern with MJ is that there seems to be a pretty varied opinion of his worth. While most think he'll go late, there are definitely some with higher opinions of him around.

So we get to early 2nd round(?), and a recruiter who thinks highly of him decides he's a steal, and Richmond suddenly has a hard call to make.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back