maurice rioli jr

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Have it on very good authority that MJ will attend boarding school in Melbourne next year and aspires to play for Richmond just like his old man.
hqdefault.jpg

Remlember watching Maurice all those years ago and can't think of anyone since then who has worn the yellow and black with such sublime skills (Michael Mitchell maybe ) but mind you - Maurice did set the bar pretty high - the first dream would be for the young bloke to be as good as his dad - the next - he plays for Richmond

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't Maurice Rioli Jr. qualify for Fremantle F/S selection through Maurice's time at South Fremantle? Any idea how F/S works if someone qualifies for two clubs? I hope Maurice Rioli Jr. ends up at Freo to continue his father's good work :fire::fire::fire:

Wouldn't Maurice Rioli Jr. qualify for Fremantle F/S selection through Maurice's time at South Fremantle? Any idea how F/S works if someone qualifies for two clubs? I hope Maurice Rioli Jr. ends up at Freo to continue his father's good work :fire::fire::fire:
lol....

wut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back