List Mgmt. Mav Weller rumoured to possibly soon be picked up in near-ish future, maybe (bumped thread alert!)

Remove this Banner Ad

St_Laz

Team Captain
May 30, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Reported that Mav Weller has officially joined the saints.
Source: Facebook (ewww...)

I'm happy about that. Means Saad and someone else are most likely gooonnneee

Some flog started it on Twitter as a joke, Facebook pages posted it as confirmed no idea if they got it from the tweet or not.

Football Nation saying he'll sign tomorrow though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably Maverick told someone it will be done today or tomorrow and its got out. He will be at the Saints this week I would say.

If this is true, he'll be a really good get for us.
Very happy with our off season so far.
Apart from that, y'know, whole pesky losing-our-coach-just-before-pre-season thing.

Mind you, it doesn't seem to have kept Mav away, now has it?

Probably Maverick told someone it will be done today or tomorrow and its got out. He will be at the Saints this week I would say.
Haha! Suck on that, you Gold Coasters! WE got MAVERICK WELLER! YES! NOW who are you going to play in your midfield, huh?! huh?! huh?!

Ablett, O'Meara, Swallow, Prestia, Martin, Bennell, Lonergan = Checkmate

Oh... well... uh...

... never mind...

(in other news, your signature makes me want to... I think I have something in my eye... sniff... I just ate a chilli...)

LOL we havent signed Weller

If/when this happpens, great. Weller should be a very good addition, big bodied inside mid, just what the Saints need. Not official yet though, apparently he was at training yesterday.

He wore number 4 - so 40 & 44 are available :eek:

Another case of premature theadulation.

But hopefully we will get the lad.
image.jpg

Couldn't resist in view of the sig ;)

Christ he's one ugly bastard...

image.jpg

If/when this happpens, great. Weller should be a very good addition, big bodied inside mid, just what the Saints need. Not official yet though, apparently he was at training yesterday.

He wore number 4 - so 40 & 44 are available :eek:

There's a bunch of players training with us, doesn't mean they are going to be signed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back