Analysis Max King Goalkicking

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if anyone else was watching 360 but Ratten totally backed away from keeping it in-house. Said the emotions were running high post-match and that he is big on defending Max. Club is open to use someone externally and will discuss it over the next few weeks.
Yep seen that
Common sense at last

Cmon mate you know our club gets everything right and should never be questioned

So just quietly how is Danihers goal kicking these days? He was after all the last AFL forward to seek out the great M Lloyd's goal kicking coaching.

On top of that Lloyd has this evening run away from offering help. Saying that Max needed 6 months of intensive training. And he couldn't offer such because of his media commitments in the off season.
All about the M Lloyd brand.

What ever the club and Max did after the Cats game last year worked.
But it's good the club has said they will look at more work.

IMO they need the best Sports Psychologist first! There was a tweet over the weekend looking at Max's accuracy per match if he kicked a goal first compared to kicking a behind first. It was actually quite interesting.

Secondly, as i mentioned in another thread, why the hell did not one senior member go over to Max when lining up and just give him a bit of confidence? No one could do it. Not even one of our leadership group.

Thirdly I wouldn't mind one of Dunstall, Loewe or Roo to work one on one with him. Loewe because he himself had to overcome yips and did quite well.
It wasn't good hearing Ratts shut it down on Friday. However, reports came out on Saturday that the club was walking that back and Ratts to his credit owned the statement on 360 this evening.

Not sure if anyone else was watching 360 but Ratten totally backed away from keeping it in-house. Said the emotions were running high post-match and that he is big on defending Max. Club is open to using someone externally and will discuss it over the next few weeks.

There were reports on twitter on Saturday saying that the club was acknowledging that. It seemed to have been missed by many media types because the story was too good. And gave the Footy Show people like Lloyd something to do!

Move on guys. I don't want to do it but you leave not many options but to ban if it continues.

Stop with the exaggerated and repetitive criticism. I don't want to ban because people take it way too personally but enough is enough and we've given more than enough warnings.

Actually I am just going to close the thread. If people want to keep shitting up other threads they will be closed too. Simple fix, I should've realised it sooner.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back