Roast Max King is a bust

Remove this Banner Ad

"After the fact?"...lol, look again son
* Sigh *

There were 26 posts before your aforementioned 'bookmark'.

14 before your contribution today.

But no, you're a trend-setter, clearly. The Brownlow, Coleman and Norm Smith medallist, not to mention AA captain of BigFooty.

* Sigh *

There were 26 posts before your aforementioned 'bookmark'.

14 before your contribution today.

But no, you're a trend-setter, clearly. The Brownlow Medallist, Norm Smith and AA captain of BigFooty.

You do realise I posted the day after the original post, no? I didn't wait until Max kicked his bag. Surely this is the OP's burner account.

I thought we lived in a democratic society where it's someones right to voice an opinion, no matter what it is, as long that opinion doesn't cross the rules of the board.

not to your whims.

again, you closed a thread, no message as to why, and then reopen it for the sole purpose of belittling and bullying a poster, and you WOW me......
What a peasant. Grow up

Dump this fu**en thread.
Dump it? Put it in a museum more like. Rub in in the faces of the kneejerk crew. My bathroom wall has still got the hole I punched in it 3 years ago when I got angry at my kids. I left it there to remind me of what an idiot I can be if I don't control myself.

And because I'm too lazy to fix it anyway my point is we need to remember not to be clowns because humans are ridiculous.

First of all i never thought Max was a bust but people are allowed their own opinion and for the mods to close the thread because they didn't like it and then re open it is very poor form , I'm sure all the mods have posted something that we don't agree with yet we don't get the option to delete there posts .
Your Mods not Gods

First of all i never thought Max was a bust but people are allowed their own opinion and for the mods to close the thread because they didn't like it and then re open it is very poor form , I'm sure all the mods have posted something that we don't agree with yet we don't get the option to delete there posts .
Your Mods not Gods
I'm cool with all the mods.

Mods recognise mods.

Regardless of your opinion, not good to close the thread, then re-open like this. Poor form.
Yeah the big fuss people go on about mental health and bulling , well there was only one reason this was re opened so people could have a crack at the poster and put him down ,
Here is a good idea close it again and leave it closed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought we lived in a democratic society where it's someones right to voice an opinion, no matter what it is, as long that opinion doesn't cross the rules of the board.

not to your whims.

again, you closed a thread, no message as to why, and then reopen it for the sole purpose of belittling and bullying a poster, and you WOW me......

Own your foolishness. You made the dumbest of threads and now cry about it being brought back.

Who ever said BF was democratic?

Poster meet George

Comprehension of some is actually unbelievable hahaha

Another mod actually posts in this thread explaining what has happened, and I still get the blame for it.

Comprehension of some is actually unbelievable hahaha

Another mod actually posts in this thread explaining what has happened, and I still get the blame for it.
Yeah just read that Kildonan reopened it.

You have to admit, you are jealous it wasn't your move

Was a stupid opinion last week and is even stupider this week.

not to your whims.

This is a privately owned and operated website with no obligation to fulfill your need for a platform.

We really do live in a society.

I'm just impressed with my ability to not post anything. I don't usually make good posting choices but this is one example of me not making a dickhead of myself.

I closed this thread last week because I thought it was too reactionary but have opened it again on popular demand so that we can see just how much can change in a week
Is reactionary the correct word maybe? not sure!.......'reactive', maybe but reactionary by definition refers to political science, a reactionary is a person or entity holding political views that favour a return to a previous political state of society that they believe possessed positive characteristics that are absent in contemporary society. Does bagging Max King have at its heart the desire to return to something or a previous group or time at St Kilda F.C........I think its intent was more set on getting someone better in the future or having fudged the selection in the first place. I do agree though that this particular thread is a load of s**t, more based on the reaction to a couple of poor performances...sure Max has problems in his overall great start to his career...he is learning all the time and will be greater tomorrow than he was today.

Yeah the big fuss people go on about mental health and bulling , well there was only one reason this was re opened so people could have a crack at the poster and put him down ,
Here is a good idea close it again and leave it closed
Oh shut up.
Op put himself out there and opened himself up to criticism by posting something ridiculously stupid. If Max read bf that poster would have been bullying him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back