Senior Max King

Sense of déjà vu with another low possession 2 goal effort from the champion in waiting.

Nd3G1Je.jpg

That breakout game is still coming and will be worth the wait. In the meantime we can adjust our trousers after witnessing little gems like this:

U0Knq87.gif

But what really caught my eye, and got me even more excited than before, was THIS little piece of play. Not bad from a 202cm kid in his first year, 20 seconds from the end of an already decided game 😍

Pptk4BN.gif

Bit late with the update this week, but with today’s match less than 2 hours away we need to clear the backlog.

Okay, another little cameo from Max against the Power. Hopefully a breakout this week and cameos no more

o8YDzJQ.jpg

Anyway he got an important and timely goal in a memorable win

NED5qRk.jpg

0gobamO.gif

qBXcjSO.gif

Max got 2 in the first quarter (could’ve been 4 or 5) and 3 for the game (could’ve been 57)

The big fella’s ready to explode and when he does he’ll take a few of us with him.

Hopefully I’ll be back shortly with news of his Rising Star nom 😉

1ziNZDZ.jpg

Also deserved a nomination for mark of the year, thought his was more impressive than Hipwood's
Absolutely

Probably not the breakout game we’re all hoping/expecting from Max but I for one was pretty impressed with his efforts. Was involved a lot and his competing in the air set up several goals. Plus he kicked an important one himself in the third.

With a week off recently and another now with the bye, let’s hope the big kid can rise to finals footy and help bury the Bulldogs 😃

WzoK5rD.jpg

First final for the big guy and his performance was far better than these raw stats may suggest:

YmWbHXE.jpg

It’s been a long season for a (basically) first year player coming off almost 24 months of injuries. And at times he’s looked tired. But against the Dogs he looked scarily good and will be causing the Tigers a few concerns in the lead up to this week’s Semi.

Go Saints!

Go Winx!!!! 😃👍🏻

1615041958330.png

Max King vs Carlton - Preseason

3 goals straight from 8 touches for big Maxy in just over half a match of game time. Looked proppy on an ankle before he was taken off but hopefully nothing serious.
The fact that he can still generate scores despite having two defenders hanging off him at all times is ridiculous. Not just the ones he snags himself but the ones he is knocking down to the feet of our fleet of smalls.

Back