Senior Max King

Remove this Banner Ad

Exciting times to see my boy debut.

He's gutted I can't be there to share it with him after all the support I've given him over the months, but I'm sure he'll send me a message after he kicks his 8th on Sunday.

All hail the King!!!

Exciting times to see my boy debut.

He's gutted I can't be there to share it with him after all the support I've given him over the months, but I'm sure he'll send me a message after he kicks his 8th on Sunday.

All hail the King!!!

He'll know you're shoulder-to-shoulder with him in spirit ... and if he doesn't kick 8, he'll certainly open up the chance for other players to kick them for him.

Time to crown the REAL King of this league ...

It all feels a bit weird but great to see my boy be strong on debut. Certainly showed enough over the Marsh Series and round 1 to have all of us pretty excited.

Gotta feel for the kid tho, he's likely to be 2 years in the system and having played 1 game.

All in all, impressive game. When he builds confidence in his body and at the level he'll start crashing the packs. Seemed all arms and legs on a couple of occasions which I put down to it being his first game. He will get the timing right then look out!

This from the Hun (not sure why the goal umpires hate 😎 )

20200325_174811.jpg

Winx equal 3rd in the Coleman in just his first actual year. What a player!! ❤

Last edited:
Saints fans had to wait a long time for their latest great white hope to take the field, however on Sunday night, for the second time this year, Max King gave a good glimpse of his undoubted ability (fourth time if we count the Marsh Series).

If the new #12 can stay fit and well then there is going to be a lot more excitement for those of us who wear the red, black and white before this covid damaged season is over 👍🏻

Qk7Af9z.jpg

orTVkee.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disappointing day at the office for the boys.

One goal from the big fella. Could’ve been more. Little glimpses of what awaits Max, the team and we supporters. In what promises to be a weird, topsy turvey season, the development of the big #12 remains something to look forward to on a weekly basis.

Can’t wait til I get to report on his first “bag” 😎

iggDH2D.jpg

Jz3HLJn.jpg

Max King’s debut season continued on Saturday in much the same vein as his first 3 games. Not an enormous quantity of statistics on paper, but a few deft touches and moments of great athleticism and football nous left those watching in no doubt that this “something special” could indeed end up something special.

And with each game such as this we draw one game closer to Winx’s inevitable breakout game 😉

0I5ewzB.jpg

Dafoybq.jpg

Last night’s game was another small snippet of what awaits the Saints faithful in the years to come.

Only a few touches but for me these are the most exciting cameos I’ve seen on TV since Elle McPherson in Sirens.

Can’t wait for the next instalment 😃

uJRus5L.jpg

s7WRo87.jpg

The Saints had a day to forget.
Big Maxy had a day to forget.

The Saints started the game on fire.
Big Maxy started the game on fire.

The Saints scored just one goal in the second quarter then disappeared from sight.
Big Maxy scored just one goal in the second quarter then disappeared from sight.

Yes Maxy’s performance reflected that of the whole team, including his brilliance early whereby he could’ve easily had 4 first half goals. Nonetheless he continues to show that he will be very special indeed and this won’t be the last time Max King and the Saints fortunes will be aligned over the next decade and beyond.

And the good news is that his breakthrough game is now a week closer 😃

tWnDRFB.jpg

CB9JRml.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back