Senior Max King - Player Advocate: Sab22

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Liverpool
I’m that excited for this kid, don’t think I’ve felt as intrigued about a Stkilda draftee since Riewoldt.

Sort of feels like a marquee kid in a way but I know that’s hanging way too much pressure on him.

I was only 12 when we signed Roo but I’ll never forget the hype surrounding him, if it wasn’t for Max’s ACL it could very well be similar.

AFL Club
St Kilda
Moderator #432
I’m that excited for this kid, don’t think I’ve felt as intrigued about a Stkilda draftee since Riewoldt.

Sort of feels like a marquee kid in a way but I know that’s hanging way too much pressure on him.

I was only 12 when we signed Roo but I’ll never forget the hype surrounding him, if it wasn’t for Max’s ACL it could very well be similar.
Billings went close but this is pretty hype.

He loves it too. Total alpha.

Gonna be fun to watch.

triggering bro

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
St Kilda

I’m thinking the injury rehab has given Max the opportunity to build his frame. Similarly with Jake Lever I think Max will hit the ground running.

Nothing short of 6 snags in the first quarter of the vfl then put on ice for an afl debut...

FlyingSledghamer

Premiership Player
AFL Club
St Kilda
Imagine the anticipation to get out there and compete after the full reco and missing out on the draft year. I hope he can bring his expectations in line with reality if he's not dominating straight away.
I wonder what our fwd line will look like next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Diehard Saint

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
St Kilda
Would need to be pretty special to justify passing up the opportunity of getting Rozee.
Hope this doesn't become another Ball/Judd/Hodge saga,
Jeez, you certainly know how to kill off the anticipation of possibly the next best thing to come our way for a while....someone that even Roo is apparently excited about.

busso_mick

Team Captain
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
West Ham
Would need to be pretty special to justify passing up the opportunity of getting Rozee.
Hope this doesn't become another Ball/Judd/Hodge saga,
I think you need to take off your Rozee coloured glasses P&D. Just give young Max a chance before writing him off.

saintsrfreak

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Liverpool
Well his brother is kicking bags up forward in the NEAFL so he's got some catching up to do already!
15D, 8M, 3G 3B
15D, 9M, 4G 1B

in his last couple
The NEAFL might be an ammos-grade league but it bodes pretty well for Max who's supposed to be the much more natural forward

Top Bottom