Senior Max King

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 1, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Liverpool
I’m that excited for this kid, don’t think I’ve felt as intrigued about a Stkilda draftee since Riewoldt.

Sort of feels like a marquee kid in a way but I know that’s hanging way too much pressure on him.

I was only 12 when we signed Roo but I’ll never forget the hype surrounding him, if it wasn’t for Max’s ACL it could very well be similar.

May 23, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
I’m that excited for this kid, don’t think I’ve felt as intrigued about a Stkilda draftee since Riewoldt.

Sort of feels like a marquee kid in a way but I know that’s hanging way too much pressure on him.

I was only 12 when we signed Roo but I’ll never forget the hype surrounding him, if it wasn’t for Max’s ACL it could very well be similar.

Billings went close but this is pretty hype.

He loves it too. Total alpha.

Gonna be fun to watch.

Aug 30, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda

I’m thinking the injury rehab has given Max the opportunity to build his frame. Similarly with Jake Lever I think Max will hit the ground running.

Nothing short of 6 snags in the first quarter of the vfl then put on ice for an afl debut...

Keg on legs

Cancelled
10k Posts St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019 St Kilda - Nathan Freeman Player Sponsor 2017
Oct 5, 2014
The beer fridge
AFL Club
St Kilda
excited.jpg

Went to Moorabbin years ago to see Rooie play his first competitive match in the 2s for us. Walked away thinking my god we have one here

Might be tempted to go watch Max play his first too. I have that same level of anticipation

Would need to be pretty special to justify passing up the opportunity of getting Rozee.
Hope this doesn't become another Ball/Judd/Hodge saga,

Jeez, you certainly know how to kill off the anticipation of possibly the next best thing to come our way for a while....someone that even Roo is apparently excited about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 14, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds united, Chicago Bulls
Not sure why anyone is comparing him to Rozee.

We took the bloke who by all accounts was the undisputed number 1 pick at the start of last season. He was that good.

I remember Good Friday and talking to a few prominent North supporters and they were talking him up and praying that their bad season would land them King...... obviously things happen and he is a saint.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back