Senior Max King

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 30, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Excited that he’s back, but just want him to get through unscathed. The last time he played it was against 17 year olds, so my expectations aren’t overly high for his first game back.

But boy oh boy am I excited to see what he can develop into. This is his next little step on a long journey, so pumped for him.

I think his second last game (or thereabouts) he played against men (the North Melb reserves team).

cooperrules

Norm Smith Medallist
May 18, 2012
East Bentleigh
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Lakers, Leeds united
bg7hww.jpg
Richos game plan may work after all

Collingwood might have a live steam on website
I remember a couple of years ago when Paddy was playing for the Zebs against the Pies at Swan Street and Collingwood live streamed that.

So quite possibly.

True story , when my daughter was in royal children's at easter one year, she liked the North players best because they put her nail polish on.

At least they are good at something.

This is a very exciting time for our football club. Let's hope Max has a long and injury free career with us.
Whoever's going to the game take lots of King Cam and don't be shy to share ;)
My camera is on charge and i will be pulling out my biggest lens hoping to get a shot of him standing on some bastards head

My camera is on charge and i will be pulling out my biggest lens hoping to get a shot of him standing on some bastards head
With all this rain, and with you living locally, I suggest you get down there nice and early and give us the penetrometer reading

15oxlxh.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

saintspremiers

Senior List
Aug 14, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda
With all this rain, and with you living locally, I suggest you get down there nice and early and give us the penetrometer reading

15oxlxh.jpg

Space cadet- we are not in Geee-Long like you - it’s didn’t get that wet. And the ground doesn’t have sprinklers going 24/7 either.

Max King
Seven disposals, four kicks, one goal

“Max got through really well in his three quarters of footy. He hasn’t played for a long time, so we thought his competitiveness was strong. There was a fair bit of discussion with Max before today, obviously the good thing about it is that he got through well. We just want him to enjoy his footy and get back on the bike. He’s a pro in every area he wants, he’s got a fair bit of drive about him and he’s keen to absorb a lot of information. We know he’s got the talent but he’s certainly got the work ethic and drive to complement that. Max is certainly a product of hard work and he’s keen to marry the talent and the work ethic up. So far in his young and really infant AFL career, he’s shown some great signs and what’s pleased me the most about him is his appetite to work.”

Would be handy if these player profiles were back where they belonged so we didnt have to look all over for them.

Aug 15, 2009
Geelong
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Liverpool
Max King
Seven disposals, four kicks, one goal

“Max got through really well in his three quarters of footy. He hasn’t played for a long time, so we thought his competitiveness was strong. There was a fair bit of discussion with Max before today, obviously the good thing about it is that he got through well. We just want him to enjoy his footy and get back on the bike. He’s a pro in every area he wants, he’s got a fair bit of drive about him and he’s keen to absorb a lot of information. We know he’s got the talent but he’s certainly got the work ethic and drive to complement that. Max is certainly a product of hard work and he’s keen to marry the talent and the work ethic up. So far in his young and really infant AFL career, he’s shown some great signs and what’s pleased me the most about him is his appetite to work.”

Would be handy if these player profiles were back where they belonged so we didnt have to look all over for them.
I prefer them on the main board tbh, easy to just forget about them when they're in a sub forum and I'm sure they have less people looking at them as a result

I prefer them on the main board tbh, easy to just forget about them when they're in a sub forum and I'm sure they have less people looking at them as a result
i can understand what you mean , but for me its a pain as when im updating the players pages i have to spend time looking for where they are . It would be fine if the player advocates of those players were still doing the updating. Maybe i will just ignore those players and let someone else update them .

May 23, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
i can understand what you mean , but for me its a pain as when im updating the players pages i have to spend time looking for where they are . It would be fine if the player advocates of those players were still doing the updating. Maybe i will just ignore those players and let someone else update them .

Don't forget the search feature. Just search for advocate in main forum and there's only a few threads.

I like moving them across when it's relevant. They get a lot more traffic as is evident. We'll move them back when things slow down.

Don't forget the search feature. Just search for advocate in main forum and there's only a few threads.

I like moving them across when it's relevant. They get a lot more traffic as is evident. We'll move them back when things slow down.

Okies , no worries .

Don’t Panic !!

If it helps, try 'Watching' specific threads you want to keep on top of. Doesn't matter where they are then, you can just view your list of 'watched' threads and navigate from there.

Okies , no worries .

Don’t Panic !!
I will say also that you can click on the prefix (Senior) and then it'll show you a list of all threads with the same prefix. It's a good way to organise threads, and the reason why every player thread has their own.

saintspremiers

Senior List
Aug 14, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda

Article says a month in the VFL before pressing his claims for an AFL spot.

That would be a rapid rise from a bit part restart last weekend.

Give his ACL, it’s hard to see him getting to AFL level this season, he’s simply missed too much footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back