Toast Max King shows massive sign of loyalty (extends to 2026)

Remove this Banner Ad

Surprised nothing has gone up in the AFL site about this. I guess because it was only an extension it’s not as big a deal. :rolleyes:

They talked about the new King deal on AFL 360 last night along with Cripps signing a new deal with Carlton like they were both as good as done.
Ah I missed 360 last night. Was wondering if it was mentioned there.

I wonder how max would go with Darling and Kennedy next to him.
Oscar Allen is a gun but that is a horrific call from Healy. Where to begin:
- King and Allen are actually having very similar seasons, the big difference being Allen is a much better ball user and in particular goal kicker at this stage.
- King is taking the no 1 defender each week, Allen the no. 3
- King is essentially in his second season, Allen in his 4th. A better comp for Allen would be Harry McKay
- No way Allen is in the AA team, not even the squad for mine.

I mean I agree that King has been paid on potential, Allen is a better player at the moment and could also see a big pay day but why the need to s**t on King? "Twice the player" is bullshit.

- King and Allen are actually having very similar seasons, the big difference being Allen is a much better ball user and in particular goal kicker at this stage.
- King is essentially in his second season, Allen in his 4th. A better comp for Allen would be Harry McKay

I mean I agree that King has been paid on potential, Allen is a better player at the moment and could also see a big pay day but why the need to sh*t on King? "Twice the player" is bullshit.
What would you expect with those Two F ck witts together , Max is Two years younger and missed a year with an ACL , Asloute fu cking horse s1it from Two kents

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean I agree that King has been paid on potential, Allen is a better player at the moment and could also see a big pay day but why the need to sh*t on King? "Twice the player" is bullshit.

Allen is a gun and really stepped up this year. He's well in front right now but probably not longer term. He is a super reliable player and just looks like a he is full of self belief. King probably has more ability to get a huge bag but looks like he'll be a bit more of a bag one week a nap the next. Allen looks like the guy that would get 3 goals a week and not have much variation in form. Max is a Jackson Pollock, Allen is Renoir. Max is a modern interpretive dancer, Allen an accountant.

I actually like this article anyway. It takes pressure of Max which is in all of our interest and heaps it back on Allen.

Isn’t Healy a st Kilda paid up member? Maybe he’s doing us a favor by putting Allen’s price up with Vic Bias Media?

Healy is a similar St Kilda supporter to Leigh Fisher. Trying his best to hide his bias by acting like he hates us. Mark Fine used to do the same s**t.

If you gave me the choice of Allen or King right now it's a complete no brainer.

And it's Max by a mile.

It's the gamble, right now Allen is way out in front. King has a higher ceiling but bigger risk.

So you're telling me, if you had the choice between King or Allen playing FF for us right now, you'd take Allen?

I guess I must be missing something but thanks for the jerky reply.
Allen looks fantastic but he's fortunate enough to get the third defender each week while King has been getting the oppositions best defender since day 1.

It's hard to judge. Allen is probably ahead of Max right now in his development - and so he should be with 2 years experience on him - but Max has shown he can be the number 1 guy while I don't think we've seen that yet from Allen.

So you're telling me, if you had the choice between King or Allen playing FF for us right now, you'd take Allen?

I guess I must be missing something but thanks for the jerky reply.

If you wanted to play to win tomorrow you'd probably choose Allen, if you wanted a gun marquee player you'd probably expect King to be more likely long term.

Try at the same age you fu cking peanuts , you might have guessed i cant stand those two Muppets
They both fit right in.

UZu6SdF.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back