Senior Max King

Remove this Banner Ad

Only 1-2 weeks away. He will most certainly play for Sandy & build up his fitness but due to our injuries & if one of Membrey or Bruce go out for whatever reason he may get an opportunity in the ones by necessity. I’m excited.
Was hoping he would get back by the Moorabbin VFL game, but it seemingly was pushing out and out. That 1-2 weeks seems new?

Was hoping he would get back by the Moorabbin VFL game, but it seemingly was pushing out and out. That 1-2 weeks seems new?

That’s what it says on the afl site.

I read recently that he’s been tracking really well & even ahead of schedule.

It sounds like his knee rehab has gone to perfection.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm actually more pumped to see Oscar Clavarino return.

I know Max will be a gun, don't know when but soon enough.

We gave up a bit to get Clav and I remember before his draft he got a few people detailing his attributes; very keen to see what he's about and what he can bring to our team.

From 2.15 it’s against North Melb reserves. From memory he played on Ben McKay.

Nice- looks far more like a joe daniher type than a ben brown or peter wright which is great.

Looks a decent vertical leap ontop of that height too- he and roma should compliment eachother beautifully fwd/ruck

Nice- looks far more like a joe daniher type than a ben brown or peter wright which is great.

Looks a decent vertical leap ontop of that height too- he and roma should compliment eachother beautifully fwd/ruck
definitely, but has more agility lateral agility than daniher, and maybe tricks (spins out of tackles like a mid). Hopefully he doesn't lose it as he bulks up

Really liked what I saw of McKay in his draft year.

If King ends up as good as Harry's looking like he might be we're doing well.

Hope he doesn't take as long to start showing something though.

I wonder how Ben is enjoying life on the Gold Coast, the good thing is if he ever wanted to leave you know where his first destination would be.

His form in the NEAFL so far has been very average.

I think the only way we can interpret that is that the poor lad is pining for Max and the Saints and it's affecting his footy and his general wellbeing.

With mental health now a huge issue the AFL needs to step in, introduce a one off rule and declare Ben to now be a St Kilda player.

And they need to do it posthaste

Remove this Banner Ad

Back