Senior Max King

Remove this Banner Ad

His form in the NEAFL so far has been very average.

I think the only way we can interpret that is that the poor lad is pining for Max and the Saints and it's affecting his footy and his general wellbeing.

With mental health now a huge issue the AFL needs to step in, introduce a one off rule and declare Ben to now be a St Kilda player.

And they need to do it posthaste
Yeah, that is only fair. The King compassionate rule.

You feel there will be plenty of hype around a kid with the nickname Winx, Jack Sinclair on triple M yesterday said he’ll kick loads of goals and will more than likely play out of the goal square.
Interesting. From the very little I have seen he strikes me as having the ability to be a true CHF. I suppose most KPFs tend to rotate around between high and deep these days.

Interesting. From the very little I have seen he strikes me as having the ability to be a true CHF. I suppose most KPFs tend to rotate around between high and deep these days.
I dont think Full Forward really exists as a position anymore. You're basically expected to push up into the centre at the very least these days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would be perfect if it could be next week at Moorabbin. VFLW as the curtain raiser too. Could be a full house.
Yep, that’s why I’ve been a bit antsy to see him get back. Doesn’t really matter if it is longer, but adding that to the first game back at Moorabbin would be terrific. Good timing too with the seniors interstate and on a different day.

Looking at Rozee who went at 5... if Kingy is better than what he is at the moment we are going to be in for a helluva ride.

Different players, different skill sets etc I get that but pure talent this Rozee kid is going to be something! So my expectations or hope for Max only go up because his tape looks phenomenal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back