Senior Max King

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought Smith would be strange but the kid looks the funniest campaigner out, I’m sure they’ll get him on the piss tho.

If on the piss means getting munted on $50 foils from Footscray station. A night out with Libba and he'll have a hand made mohawk, neck tatt and a shaved eye brow. 3 Halal Snack Packs by the next morning and gone full feral.

If on the piss means getting munted on $50 foils from Footscray station. A night out with Libba and he'll have a hand made mohawk, neck tatt and a shaved eye brow. 3 Halal Snack Packs by the next morning and gone full feral.
lol
Don't forget the almighty steel rod implanted smack in the middle
Of the one eyed Snake!
WTF is that about anyway? Couldn't think of anything worse!
Tis akin to chaining up the Bear! Let the f*cker run loose ffs!

Snakes have feelings too!

lol
Of the one eyed Snake!

s**t, have I wondered into a Liberal party caucus meeting or something?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

lol
Of the one eyed Snake!

Wtf are you on about with the steel rod?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is actually quite a big family. Wang has an older brother who has been playing for Carlton for years. His name is Tang King. I could go on, and yet may
This post ended prematurely.

You know the old bolt through the knob routine!
Penis piercing to be specific! Thought all the French were into it!

Btw did you know that Wayne King and Mighty Malaka are closely related!
Didn't know Glenn Manton was French...

With the way this thread is going, I’m half expecting Nurse Ratched to waltz in and shut this circus down. Saying that some of you have a couple screws loose would be like saying the Titanic nudged an ice cube, you load of muppets.

Never change

With the way this thread is going, I’m half expecting Nurse Ratched to waltz in and shut this circus down. Saying that some of you have a couple screws loose would be like saying the Titanic nudged an ice cube, you load of muppets.

Never change

ScaredRecklessCopperbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

I reckon Ben will join our club in time. Why? You don't need to sell the dream to him, he already knows the fairytail. Coming back to the area where he grew up and is well known by the people his age and community. Playing football and hopefully winning a second flag for the club you grew up supporting. The most important part is doing it with your twin, who is your best mate and the thing you probably wished for the most before being drafted.

IF the two South Australian Boys go and Gold Coast don't really improve. Will there even need to be a discussion?

Lethlean response to a reporter asking about Ben King was perfect. Instead of saying no, we are focusing on things we can control and making it a club where all players want to come to. We have people that can handle media now, times have changed!

It still feel surreal that we have Max tbh

Here's a kid that 12 months ago we were drooling over and all melancholy that there's no way we would get him. 12 months on and due to an injury to him, coupled with our annus horribilus we have him in RW&B.

And to top it off he is a mad sainter, so he will likely never want to leave (if we do the right thing by him) and an identical twin to an almost as talented brother who he will hopefully pull to the club too in 2 years time.

Oh my. It's all too much. I need a lie down

Remove this Banner Ad

Back