Traded Max Lynch F3 (Freo), F4(GC) to Hawthorn for F3 and F3 (Bris)

Remove this Banner Ad

Pick 5.

In all seriousness, it's currently Worpel, Newcombe, Nash and Magginess. The major issue being that we lack a Kelly/Bont/Pendles/Merret type who can play pure mid and distribute with class. Callaghan would be the dream but he'll be gone before our pick. Many on our board are all in on Josh Ward who plays a bit like Sam Walsh and Merrett from all reports.
Also hope that Day can eventually push through the middle

Gunston would be a strange pick - understand the need for forward line leadership - they could get a player for that role at much less than Pick 22 - also very concerned about his back injury.

Also age..hes a gun but taking a 30yo for a rebuilding side seems an odd move.

I am surprised more clubs are not looking at Lynch. He will never be a super star but I think could be a consistant contributer in a good side. He is now ripe to play senior football and was very competitive against Gawn. He is also a great guy who fans will love/team mates will love.

I am surprised more clubs are not looking at Lynch. He will never be a super star but I think could be a consistant contributer in a good side. He is now ripe to play senior football and was very competitive against Gawn. He is also a great guy who fans will love/team mates will love.
I agree and hope the Bulldogs are talking to him. It appears we're not though

Turns 30 this month coming off a serious back injury would make no sense for Collingwood to bring him in.
Could it be Maginnes that the Pies are interested in? Could he be a backup for Sidebottom as a two way running wingman?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would love Cats to look at him, I was hoping he was part of the Krueger deal somehow, but it seems we aren't interested.

Coll: Lynch for Lipinski
WB: Lipinski & future 2nd for Ceglar & pick 24
Haw: Ceglar & pick 24 for Lynch & future 2nd (WB)
Unless Lynch says he wants to go, then the Pies won't swap for him - they'll get Lipinski for 58 or nothing

Coll: Lynch for Lipinski
WB: Lipinski & future 2nd for Ceglar & pick 24
Haw: Ceglar & pick 24 for Lynch & future 2nd (WB)
No way Hawks agree to that? Lynch isn't worth a 10+pick change in the 2nd round plus Ceglar. We are trying to improve our draft position not weaken it.

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app

No way Hawks agree to that? Lynch isn't worth a 10+pick change in the 2nd round plus Ceglar. We are trying to improve our draft position not weaken it.

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app
You're the ones trying to get rid of a contracted player - expecting market rates is a little optimistic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back