Maxi and Yakker's Fishing Hole!

Remove this Banner Ad

Good luck Woosh. I'm at work :(

Any plans to head up my way in the near future?
Definitely this year mate. Fishing near this lovely old bridge around Locksley atm

DE1A2C7E-30F9-40E3-83B5-A39A10B15265.jpeg 76D779B6-319F-4C20-A7E6-E4038569E0A9.jpeg

Looks fishy. Good luck :D
Just undersize at 50cm but a beautiful fish anyway...baited and cast by me pulled in by hubby lol. Using raw chicken breast.

49D23889-8988-4D1C-96A4-35181716E191.jpeg

DSC_3979.JPG
Hella good green kingfish curry.

The little tomatoes aren't all that authentic... but they make it look very festive!

Soooo, I'm going tuna fishing tomorrow.

I'm a little bit nervous, because I don't want to get seasick way out there, but super excited to catch a bluefin tuna that I know will fight like ****.

I'm catering, as I always do when fishing with my workmates, and lunch will be Spencer Gulf prawn and lettuce rolls with a variety of other nibblies and some sweet things I whipped up today.

If you don't hear from me I will have died from seasickness :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Soooo, I'm going tuna fishing tomorrow.

I'm a little bit nervous, because I don't want to get seasick way out there, but super excited to catch a bluefin tuna that I know will fight like ****.

I'm catering, as I always do when fishing with my workmates, and lunch will be Spencer Gulf prawn and lettuce rolls with a variety of other nibblies and some sweet things I whipped up today.

If you don't hear from me I will have died from seasickness :thumbsu:
Other than the whole dying thing, that sounds ******* spectacular and I’m dying of jealousy.

Other than the whole dying thing, that sounds ******* spectacular and I’m dying of jealousy.
Don't be too envious.... I'm fishing off a place called Cape Catastrophe. The chances of it ending badly are pretty good :oops:

YOU ARE ****EN AWSOME MAXI!!!

Bet it fought like a bastard

Well done indeed!
:)

It fought hard. I lost another one about the same size, right on the surface, just before hooking up on this one. I was spent.

:)

It fought hard. I lost another one about the same size, right on the surface, just before hooking up on this one. I was spent.

Did you make sashimi

Did you make sashimi
I'm having sashimi tonight :)

It's all been vacuum packed, some given away, some passed on for smoking, and the rest is in my freezer to feed me for the next few months.

We landed 3 which ranged in size from 13kg to mine which was 20.

I'm having sashimi tonight :)

It's all been vacuum packed, some given away, some passed on for smoking, and the rest is in my freezer to feed me for the next few months.

We landed 3 which ranged in size from 13kg to mine which was 20.
I Would eat a whole tuna myself just as sashimi in one sitting. Sooooo yummmm

Scored this lil beauty on 6lb braid and 8lb leader. Nearly spooled me twice and I had to chase him down on the leccy motor a few times. Took about 20 mins to fight him in.

1548018478263.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back