Maxwell gone.

Remove this Banner Ad

For elbowing someone in the nose behind play??? Don't think so. I suppose Lynch doing what 4 Billion other players have done since football began and getting a week was not enough? Should have been banned for 16 weeks?? Hmmm??

Yeah Im not really sure what all this means. Are you asking me if lynch should of got 16? Are you compos mentis?

I think Maxwell is a fair player who was a bit unlucky to body check a midget.

It's official. Next year football boots will be outlawed in the AFL, and replaced with ballet shoes.

Yeah Im not really sure what all this means. Are you asking me if lynch should of got 16? Are you compos mentis?

I think Maxwell is a fair player who was a bit unlucky to body check a midget.

Yeah I am asking if Lynch should have got 16 weeks for trying to take a mark.

So Maxwell should not have been suspended on the basis Puopolo is a midget? Yeah that doesn't sound like a biased comment in any way does it.
No matter Maxwell is a pathetic player/captain. You won't miss him.

Makes sense that someone trying to take a mark deserved his suspension and someone sniping a player behind lay doesn't. :eek:

well maxwell has accepted the ban, lynch will fight it as will harvey... wtf does anyone think harvey has a chance?

More seeking a downgrade of the charge. No excusing what he did FWIW.

So Maxwell should not have been suspended on the basis Puopolo is a midget? Yeah that doesn't sound like a biased comment in any way does it.
No matter Maxwell is a pathetic player/captain. You won't miss him.

I rate Maxwell as a captain.

But you're right, I wont miss him, Im a Hawthorn supporter...