Rumour Maxy Come Home

Remove this Banner Ad

It would not of made a difference. All those shots missed on goal and Raph Clarke playing a shocker on the big stage.

Your kidding arn't you. We had just completed a season with one of the lowest scores against in the history of the game and you guys wanted to replace the guy who played the full back for that whole season with a 30+ year old who hadnt played 3 games all year.

I get what you guys are saying. Max was a wonderful FB, but to speculate on the kind of difference he might have made, your drawing at long straws.

Exactly right.

Your kidding arn't you. We had just completed a season with one of the lowest scores against in the history of the game and you guys wanted to replace the guy who played the full back for that whole season with a 30+ year old who hadnt played 3 games all year.

I get what you guys are saying. Max was a wonderful FB, but to speculate on the kind of difference he might have made, your drawing at long straws.

Great post.

And if Max took Zac's spot for the Grand Final everyone would say that that cost us a flag, like they do with the whole 'we would have won if Ross had of put Luke Ball on for 5 more minutes' garbage.

Not just the big stage... Every week

Not true, he has had some good games for us. But his problem appears to me to be that on the field he has to think about what he is going to do too much. So he takes longer to act & often makes the wrong choice. Really good players do not think, they just do the right thing.

Not true, he has had some good games for us. But his problem appears to me to be that on the field he has to think about what he is going to do too much. So he takes longer to act & often makes the wrong choice. Really good players do not think, they just do the right thing.

Yep, and the more intensity in the game, the worse it looks.

3AW said th amax is only doing 1 or -2 days a week and has a thriving constuction business.

so i doubt that he would come to us as a full time defence coach

I think It's called Maxton or something. I remember ages ago he built some units with the G-train.

1-2 days a week back at the saints would be better than at that scum hole!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back