May Daily Punt - Adelaide G1s jammed between NSW provincial coverage

Remove this Banner Ad

bounce-asian-girls-002-04092014.gif

I notice on 'Get On' all the non-experts are throwing absolute dartboards with their bets in the Doncaster trying to get Winx beat because she's odds on.

In contrast - Gator backs her straight out and roves her in the quin :thumbsu:

Gator is good like that, if he thinks they are a genuine odds on chance he will happily back them, even 1.50 shots.

Unless the inside completely off come Saturday (J Mac will avoid anyway) I think they might truckload Exosphere in on course betting.

warming to Exo but thats not saying i'm on him. you're banking on a wfa scale improvement on his roman consul/GR IMO. it would pain me to do so at WFA without having hard gallops under his belt and not having performed last two times out.

soft track big bonus.

warming to Exo but thats not saying i'm on him. you're banking on a wfa scale improvement on his roman consul/GR IMO. it would pain me to do so at WFA without having hard gallops under his belt and not having performed last two times out.

soft track big bonus.

There seems to be an air of confidence around him this weekend.

Hopefully we see the best of him on Saturday as he could be anything.

Backing a winner during next few weeks at Royal Rain-wick makes you feel like Andy Dufresne in Shawshank Redemption

the-shawshank-redemption_144247-fli_1378769503.jpg

Be thankful if you come out anywhere near break even :thumbsu:

Backing a winner during next few weeks at Royal Rain-wick makes you feel like Andy Dufresne in Shawshank Redemption

the-shawshank-redemption_144247-fli_1378769503.jpg

Be thankful if you come out anywhere near break even :thumbsu:

Had my biggest day ever this meeting 2 years ago on a H10 when it rained all day.

Also did well last year with Chautauqua and Kermadec, form generally runs true and I think it will be much the same again come Saturday.

Would much rather bet on a Heavy at Randwick than any day at Flemington to be honest.

Had my biggest day ever this meeting 2 years ago on a H10 when it rained all day.

Also did well last year with Chautauqua and Kermadec, form generally runs true and I think it will be much the same again come Saturday.

Would much rather bet on a Heavy at Randwick than any day at Flemington to be honest.

Yes, Kerma and Dissident provided me a rainbow on an otherwise dark and stormy fortnight.

After this weekend ill be adjusting how i do some of the form and will be giving on speed horses a better chance than what they might normally have in a particular race.

Im learning from the past, the track turns into a slot car circuit once they move that rail out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There seems to be an air of confidence around him this weekend.

Hopefully we see the best of him on Saturday as he could be anything.

To be fair there was the same before the lightning and pretty much every start since he came back as a 3yo

#stallionhype

To be fair there was the same before the lightning and pretty much every start since he came back as a 3yo

#stallionhype

True but I fell that was more in hope that he can stamp himself a star, there seems to be confidence that he will do so this weekend.

Hope he does and if he does that we get to see him again as there is talk of Ascot which could mean the end of him in Aus.

I probably went off in the holster a touch with Tom Melbourne last week but think he is a huge talent, could be a PDL Bendigo Cup like job that he does on them Saturday at Mornington.

Pretty sure I said Cox Plate horse in that he would not look out of place in the field.

But yes you would think he should be winning tomorrow.

Pretty sure he is aiming at the CC not the CP regardless, Freddy trying to get in here on the cheap, if he is any good he will be winning this. Can see if being a CC contender for sure come spring, has a bit of the Amralah's about him, ticks a lot of boxes.

Last edited:
I notice on 'Get On' all the non-experts are throwing absolute dartboards with their bets in the Doncaster trying to get Winx beat because she's odds on.

In contrast - Gator backs her straight out and roves her in the quin :thumbsu:

No sure about you, but I don't watch shows like Get On for the form experts to tell me the bleeding obvious i.e. that the odds on pop will win. I appreciate it if they can find some value. From memory they were mainly focused on Azkadellia given the weight/price differential.

Winx is a star no doubt and may well brain them, but the Doncaster is a race that usually throws up some value (as group 1 handicaps often do) and there's no value in backing her at the red figures she is currently.

FWIW still can't work out exactly why Stratum Star is $51 - agree he'll find it hard to win but ticks most of the boxes for form, distance, class and track conditions & at $10 the place does represent great value.

I'd be disappointed if Exo doesn't brain them back in his home town. I'm confident he will destroy them

seems to be plenty willing to tip him, but really that price isn't great given he's never proven himself against the best sprinters.

Massive spruik, but how often do the spruikies fail to live up to the hype?

Like Puccini in the Mornington Cup. He's going well enough to win this.

Pretty sure that the last time he won a race he was racing against saber tooth tigers and wooly mammoths.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back