May Daily Punt - Adelaide G1s jammed between NSW provincial coverage

Remove this Banner Ad

Last time I will be backing MOGADOR if he doesn't win at Doomben today. He was a good thing beaten last start and should have won untouched. Everyone knows he has ability. Today is the day.

Thank goodness then. Raining a fair bit where I'm working this morning. Happy if it doesn't rain personally. You going to the track?

Yup - cold enough to get the tweed out I think :thumbsu:

Is it just me or does Zac Purton worry the living day lights out of everyone? Every time I back that bloke in Australia he loses!

He's got a pretty poor SR here over the last couple of season - although to be fair only comes for the big days and in the toughest races.

He's got a pretty poor SR here over the last couple of season - although to be fair only comes for the big days and in the toughest races.

Thought so hope he proves me wrong today. He's a good jockey deserves a big race win here

There's enough speed here for Azkadellia to get home over the top. With only 9 runners she'll be close enough, think she'll just win. Hopefully get $3+

Buttering up on Red Alto again :$. Will collect on him even if I have to re-mortgage #likelyscenarios

There's enough speed here for Azkadellia to get home over the top. With only 9 runners she'll be close enough, think she'll just win. Hopefully get $3+

Buttering up on Red Alto again :$. Will collect on him even if I have to re-mortgage #likelyscenarios

If the money keeps coming for Delectation you will. Azkadellia was $3 on Sportsbet last night I think

You like any today in Sydney, Paris?

Looks pretty tough. Think Colonel Cluster looks wrong price in the 4th.

The LolShea horse might get to a silly price in the first.

Inz'n'out maybe best of the day?

Drizzling here now so in b4 hvy 10

Looks pretty tough. Think Colonel Cluster looks wrong price in the 4th.

The LolShea horse might get to a silly price in the first.

Inz'n'out maybe best of the day?

Drizzling here now so in b4 hvy 10

Inz n Out looks like an absolute moral actually.

I like number 7 race 2, numbers 11, 14 race 8, number 10 & 8 race 3.

It's a tough day though see how the track plays

Dunno what happened to Kenjorwood last time, but first start for Weir today; can go to a level that these others can't. Will cross fingers and skinny up that race, taking about 27 in the previous leg :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back