Racing May Daily Punt - How Good Is The Bool!

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this the year Tramcar finally has a cardiac arrest at the top of the straight in the Grand Annual?

Yes - $3.00
No - $1.40

9e9636b3deebf5927efd9bd519c04161

It's also classics season in Europe

Frankel-2000-guineas-947x471.jpg

Last edited:
Adelaide Festival of Racing as well the next 3 weeks. 1st weeks nominations look bloody outstanding, Really want to go, but funds may not allow me. :(

Unbelievably (for me) its been 7 years to the day since Frankel's immortal romp

Has their ever been a more understated one line summary than that in the RP:

Soon led and clear, at least 10 lengths clear halfway, ridden just over 1f out, idling but kept on final furlong, ridden out, unchallenged, impressive

Unbelievably (for me) its been 7 years to the day since Frankel's immortal romp

Has their ever been a more understated one line summary than that in the RP:

Soon led and clear, at least 10 lengths clear halfway, ridden just over 1f out, idling but kept on final furlong, ridden out, unchallenged, impressive

This or the Queen Anne win (the day Black Caviar won) the best run?

This or the Queen Anne win (the day Black Caviar won) the best run?

Queen Anne obviously rates hire but this - because of the extraordinary way he did it out front - remains the best win I have ever seen from a racehorse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two races down - i wonder if Rick has done his "go hard or go home - it's the Bool!" refrain yet

Yeah pretty much nailed it. Race 1 he came out mid-race with something like "How good is the Bool? You wouldn't be anywhere else for quids!"

I actually like him though. Not so much any other time of year, but happy for him to carry on at the Bool carnival. Anyway, i'm off down there tomorrow morning so hope to back a few winners! Went once 2 years back and was a cracking few days, but this year work is getting in the way so i've only got the last 2 days to partake.

Yeah pretty much nailed it. Race 1 he came out mid-race with something like "How good is the Bool? You wouldn't be anywhere else for quids!"

I actually like him though. Not so much any other time of year, but happy for him to carry on at the Bool carnival. Anyway, i'm off down there tomorrow morning so hope to back a few winners! Went once 2 years back and was a cracking few days, but this year work is getting in the way so i've only got the last 2 days to partake.
Good stuff. Its s great event. Was there last year.

Enjoy

Don't mind Rick, put's a bit extra into otherwise boring as batshit races. Not like jumps need the best or most accurate caller, just some theatre.

Love the 'Bool, best "carnival" in Aus. Love the jumps. Been to 15 or so. First 5 yrs blind all 3 days and barely survived. Next 5 yrs used to go to 3 days + Terang trots Tues and WBool Cup dogs Weds, last 5 yrs mixed in a bit more golf etc and still barely made it through. Being a Hamilton lad had so many mates there, impossible to not get caught in 3 shouts at once.

anyone planning to bet at M/ville on the weekend, it'll be a rain effected track going by the forecast, probably slow 7 at worst.

hard to think 4 WA mares from the same crop are going round with chances in the G1

upload_2018-5-2_7-19-25.png

fair crop. Mica Lil is still confusing to me. has obviously improved to get that close to Whispering Brook.

Not saying it will win, but interesting to note Corey Brown has forgone a full book of rides at Canterbury tomorrow for one at The Bool on Saracino for Moroney in the Wangoom. At 34s and 8s worth a little investment

Can this survive the overs God? :thumbsu:

Day 2 plays:

Ancient King win (MB23 with Hills or Neds) to be rolled into Bons Away
Wangoom Exacta - 5,10 / 1,2,5,10

TAB Tris (MB2 places)
R1 - BT 1 3 8
R3 - 3 / 2 4 / 2 4

hard to think 4 WA mares from the same crop are going round with chances in the G1

View attachment 491136

fair crop. Mica Lil is still confusing to me. has obviously improved to get that close to Whispering Brook.

Quality race - Secret Agenda has opened an insane price for mine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back