Racing May Daily Punt: May, that month when Rick McIntosh loses his voice

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think Zaaki was handling the ground at all either. Still good enough to win.

There's a reason he is the best we have - just goes out there up on the pace and gets it done regardless of conditions.

Zaaki headed to the paddock after Doomben Cup. Makes the 7.50 a place Numerian in the q22 very attractive. Reckon he starts that the win on the day if he lines up
Ive just taken a little of the $26 to win.. and also something on Kukeracha @ Ladbrokes $41 boosted

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Michael Pot joins the jockey club nobody wants to be part of.

Was going to say you wouldn't want him riding your horse if he is that unprepared but the article does mention it was a late pick up ride. Something the stewards should actually stress to the jockey pre race when they approve the rider change I reckon.

The 3:00 at YORK tonight is a preview of what the squib/Homey/Arty could fave in the Diamond Jubilee (i.e. not much)!

The main two chances look to be DRAGON SYMBOL who was first past the post in the Commonwealth Cup last year before losing it on protest and then ran second in the July Cup. MINZAAL is the new blood on the scene with only 6 starts under his belt - was placed in the G1 Champion Sprint at Ascot at the end of last season.

In before the inevitable 7yo mare fading at the end of her career and the ensuing "lol, so this is Australia's best horse".

Hopefully is placed ok and gets somewhere but she's been inconsistent at best of late.

It's the logical call if you want to continue racing her. There is nothing for her here really. Plus it's more fun for everyone to just try something different rather than let old cotton wool do his thing

And while she was none in the arc there are plenty of utterly awful French staying races with black type she would be more than competitive in.

Plus it’s a solid FU to stay at home Wally which I like.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back