Racing May Daily Punt: May, that month when Rick McIntosh loses his voice

Remove this Banner Ad

Fair point but she’s looked absolutely cooked since that win

Lol cooked?! She won a G1 mile second up beating the QE and Oz Cup winner.

It’s like people whining about her Melbourne Cup win when she was close to run of the race in the Cox Plate.

Don't mind Snowalot at a price in the Ramsden. First up was about half a mile too short but still ran pretty well - missed the kick by 6 lengths and then ran up the back of them in the straight.

Don't mind Snowalot at a price in the Ramsden. First up was about half a mile too short but still ran pretty well - missed the kick by 6 lengths and then ran up the back of them in the straight.

Dead set Point Nepean better win it - anything else going around 300/1 on the fair on Cup Day

Stradivarius just keeps on keeping on. Doubt he can beat Trueshan but you'd love to see it

Still almost impossible to beat when it’s dry and 2600+. He is just gone at the game when it’s wet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was also on Alegron but will give Ollie the benefit of the doubt (just). Wall of horses going backward in front of him, once he went back there wasn't much else he could do. I thought he'd be more forward though, good chance it would have won.

I was also on Alegron but will give Ollie the benefit of the doubt (just). Wall of horses going backward in front of him, once he went back there wasn't much else he could do. I thought he'd be more forward though, good chance it would have won.
You’re right, but that was always the concern. They were strung out in front and clumped at the back. Horse has no turn of foot to get him out of trouble so Ollie simply had to be up in the first half of the field. Use the barrier and be aggressive of the gates.

Horse jumped well but Ollie squibbed it at the winning post the first time. That was all she wrote.

Giving the Inferno one more crack in the Goodwood, seemed back to best form last start and 1200 suits just needs a better barrier, 15 on sportsbet

Remove this Banner Ad

Back