Racing May Daily Punt: May, that month when Rick McIntosh loses his voice

Remove this Banner Ad

Still haven't recovered from Zcaatki's loss today I see :p

Anyone that delights in the nations best horse running below par is not a true fan of the great game

mcnulty

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 18, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Thought he was going to win by four on the turn. But ordinary French horse gets beaten by another ordinary French horse. What better snapshot of Australian horse racing could you ask for?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought he was going to win by four on the turn. But ordinary French horse gets beaten by another ordinary French horse. What better snapshot of Australian horse racing could you ask for?

mcnulty

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 18, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Is that the Snowden’s first ever G1 beyond a mile? Seriously can’t think of another one.

Lol you constantly take delight in horses running below par. Who cares if they're supposedly the best or not?

Because the whole point of the great game is to appreciate the best we have.

Riiiight... so I'm not allowed to take delight in a sub par Zaaki performance yet it's fair game for you to take delight in other good horses running below par. Got it.

You can take delight in it. Just makes you a sad fan of the great game

Just as much as it makes you a sad fan for taking delight in the 2nd or 7th best horse performing below par :drunk:

I only take delight in unproven hype merchants performing below par. They get what they deserve.

Back