Racing May Daily Punt- Running of the ‘Bools

(Log in to remove this ad.)

iluvparis

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Calgary Flames, Man Utd
The footage of Hawkey watching a horse race in the PM office with Keating that ABC news keep running - what do we reckon it is - 1984 Melbourne Cup? Black Knight? It's a pretty dominant win

AFL Club
Carlton
Can anyone explain why I'm getting $18 on Vinland at Morphetville on Saturday? Got buried last start and flew late after a cracking win the race prior. Convinced he's a good horse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

iluvparis

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Calgary Flames, Man Utd
I have to say - my ventures to the SRP board around election time really do make you appreciate how good the bants and posters are on the punting board. Even if you do think:

- Perth mares are producing Australian best performances over the WA summer
- Champagne Cuddles is the best older mare in Australia
- Australia hasn't had a good horse since Super Impose
- Protectionst was overs in the Melbourne Cup

Let's all vote 1 for more punting tomorrow :thumbsu:

AFL Club
West Coast
Doomben Cup looks weak. Can’t see Gem Song getting the trip. Afterthought for Shillelagh. Not sure Youngstar’s back to her best or suited here.

Don’t mind On The Rocks from a favourable draw on a good surface at $41/$11 on a 1x3 basis. Won the G1 Herbie Dyke Stakes over 2000m 3 starts ago. Mixes form obviously but his better form gives him a chance. Races erratically though so don’t be surprised if he gives up on a protest!

54Dogs

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I’m on Spright.

Spright destroyed Cool Passion last time.

Don’t think 2kg will make that much of a difference.
Could never dive into it at that price. Pace on and a dream run through it can win but needs everything to go right and either weave a passage from last or come 12 wide.

Top Bottom