Racing May Daily Punt- Running of the ‘Bools

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FallingLiefs

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
And 25% strike rate, but what would be your ROI backing him?

The answer is: broke.

it's not him that set's the prices, or chooses to back him. Generally the Pike haters are the ones that get sucked into nice horses running on late and are disappointed when they get rolled at $1.80. when inferred probability of them winning is around 50% at that price.

funnily is enough is around -4% POT in the cerise and white over 5 years and is breakeven in last 2.

He's an exceptionally good rider.

I'm very anti-pike betting as well i avoid/lay him in most races.

bigpapagman

BigFooty Alcoholic
Apr 30, 2007
Drouin
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Winx, Perth Scorchers
it's not him that set's the prices, or chooses to back him. Generally the Pike haters are the ones that get sucked into nice horses running on late and are disappointed when they get rolled at $1.80. when inferred probability of them winning is around 50% at that price.

funnily is enough is around -4% POT in the cerise and white over 5 years and is breakeven in last 2.

This is kind of where I sit, I'll have a go at something mapped a bit closer at a bit of a price, but no way can I dive into those backmarkers in red money.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HeathComeBack

Premiership Player
Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Fidelia can’t win tomorrow.
Normally i would be all over laying her, but the colts are terrible,
I wouldn't touch her at the price but i can see he getting out to $3 or better tomorrow, then it might be worth a bet

54Dogs

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 18, 2008
Nowra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

Pike is an outstanding rider.

The issue is that his skill turns a $5 shot into a $3-50 chance but his following has it at $2-50.

FallingLiefs

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
pretty keen to see battle storm tomorrow. yes it's technically a BM60, beating time to trade by 2L doesn't read well and to the eye will be a stack better over further/with blinkers but he has undeniable ability. haven't done form yet should be a no bet race.

and on just my own self indulgent level in own personal replay watching database, only horse i've ever given two 10/10 for improvements.

IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Batman is not the greyhound he once was

iluvparis

Premium Platinum
Apr 1, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Calgary Flames, Man Utd
Zjeko obviously asleep at the wheel at Goodwood last night (Vic tote)

1558744304225.png

king rising

Club Legend
Jul 20, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Reloaded. Pop. How good is that to see. My goodness he was talked up like the second coming of Frankel

Top Bottom