Racing May Daily Punt- Running of the ‘Bools

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I'd like to nominate Smart Horse for the shittest plunge of the season

Couldn't even get within 20 lengths of 3rd
Every Single plunge i have seen on Punters.com has failed.... like every single one
These plunges are someone has a big bet, Corporates panic shorten them ridiculously (cos they follow each other) Dummies see plunge bet on plunge. then blame the jockeys!

There is the right way to plunge a horse without much risk.
You put your money on early on the tote, dont tell anyone and watch it drift like the North Wind. You risk much less to collect a big amount,

Apr 30, 2007
Drouin
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Steelers
Every Single plunge i have seen on Punters.com has failed.... like every single one
These plunges are someone has a big bet, Corporates panic shorten them ridiculously (cos they follow each other) Dummies see plunge bet on plunge. then blame the jockeys!

There is the right way to plunge a horse without much risk.
You put your money on early on the tote, dont tell anyone and watch it drift like the North Wind. You risk much less to collect a big amount,

Pfft.. Coward.

I place all of my $50k bets the second fixed prices go up, That way I always get overs. ;)

IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Considering most people can’t get on I don’t know how plunges begin.

If you want to truly plunge a horse engage Rys McLeod

not sure how i'd feel about G1 winner Cool Passion. did it the hard way in WA and still won a fair few

Precious Gem board

or should I see

Probably whoever wins the Doomben Cup board

Dante festival kicking off tonight at York.

LIMATO must have lost a leg over the winter because he looks panels the best on his top form against this lot but isn't even in the top 3 in the market - almost backable each way!

The Musidora (Dante for the fillies) looks impossible but I have nibbled BLUE GARDENIA at around 50/1 on the fair. She might not have the class of the less exposed types but was still good enough to win a listed event before going out. Might be a bit of a silly price.

AvantGardener

Premiership Player
Mar 13, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Exactly - absolutely no excuses for Champagne Cattles for not being able to beat Cool Passion on a WFA basis
Absolutely no excuses for Winx not being able to beat Humidor, Happy Clapper x3, Kermadec, Kluger, Red Excitement x2, Ecuado, Hauraki, Dibayani at level weights

Absolutely no excuses for Winx not being able to beat Humidor, Happy Clapper x3, Kermadec, Kluger, Red Excitement x2, Ecuado, Hauraki, Dibayani at level weights

Err Wut? You really are a weird cat that has NFI what you are talking about

Slipps

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Exceedance was an impressive win at Wyong today in race 4... one to keep an eye out for

Back