Racing May Daily Punt- Running of the ‘Bools

Remove this Banner Ad

And 25% strike rate, but what would be your ROI backing him?

The answer is: broke.

it's not him that set's the prices, or chooses to back him. Generally the Pike haters are the ones that get sucked into nice horses running on late and are disappointed when they get rolled at $1.80. when inferred probability of them winning is around 50% at that price.

funnily is enough is around -4% POT in the cerise and white over 5 years and is breakeven in last 2.

He's an exceptionally good rider.

I'm very anti-pike betting as well i avoid/lay him in most races.

it's not him that set's the prices, or chooses to back him. Generally the Pike haters are the ones that get sucked into nice horses running on late and are disappointed when they get rolled at $1.80. when inferred probability of them winning is around 50% at that price.

funnily is enough is around -4% POT in the cerise and white over 5 years and is breakeven in last 2.

This is kind of where I sit, I'll have a go at something mapped a bit closer at a bit of a price, but no way can I dive into those backmarkers in red money.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pike is an outstanding rider.

The issue is that his skill turns a $5 shot into a $3-50 chance but his following has it at $2-50.

pretty keen to see battle storm tomorrow. yes it's technically a BM60, beating time to trade by 2L doesn't read well and to the eye will be a stack better over further/with blinkers but he has undeniable ability. haven't done form yet should be a no bet race.

and on just my own self indulgent level in own personal replay watching database, only horse i've ever given two 10/10 for improvements.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back