Racing May Daily Punt- Running of the ‘Bools

Remove this Banner Ad

Youngstar started $11 and ran 6th last year. Why can’t Surprise Baby?

a) who'd be fave if Youngstar met Surprise Baby at WFA?
b) she was poison unders
c) she was beaten 6 lengths

A well beaten 6th would be the absolute best they could hope for.

IT HAS NONE

TOO DARN HOT looks a great bet tonight out to $3.00 now in the Irish Guineas - had they lined up at Newmarket would have been close to odds on and Magna Grecia was flattered by the track for mine. Think he can do a Kingman and bounce back from a surprise defeat to win here.

TOO DARN HOT looks a great bet tonight out to $3.00 now in the Irish Guineas - had they lined up at Newmarket would have been close to odds on and Magna Grecia was flattered by the track for mine. Think he can do a Kingman and bounce back from a surprise defeat to win here.
The price desrepancy between Magna Grecia and Phoenix of Spain is ridiculous. $2.20 Magna vs Phoenix $18 when the last time they met, they went to the line neck and neck and Phoenix should’ve won on protest. Know which way I’ll be playing the race

The price desrepancy between Magna Grecia and Phoenix of Spain is ridiculous. $2.20 Magna vs Phoenix $18 when the last time they met, they went to the line neck and neck and Phoenix should’ve won on protest. Know which way I’ll be playing the race

Nah - mug bet - MG looks to have improved massively last start. POS price is accurate - would be staggered if at least one of the two faves or another of the lads horses doesn't beat it home. Can't see it winning first up and if it was going any good it would have turned up at Newmarket.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah - mug bet - MG looks to have improved massively last start. POS price is accurate - would be staggered if at least one of the two faves or another of the lads horses doesn't beat it home. Can't see it winning first up and if it was going any good it would have turned up at Newmarket.
It’s safe to say it’s going pretty good.

Home ya goooo Phoenix of Spain. How they bet 20’s I’ll never know. #getin

Because 20:1 shots win 5% of the time. Well done on finding the right dart this time.

Another second for me. Sums up my last 6 weeks on the punt. Might be time for a break.

Rewatching the Kingsford Smith - soldily yuck for Australian sprinters

NZer notches up second G1 win in as many attempts from a mare flogged in a G3 at Scone, a G3 horse, a G2.5 mare, a 2yo and a horse that was going so bad it had to be shipped to NZ to win again.

I back Charossa a bit but $2.30 fave with Ryan Hurdle aboard. No thanks.

Yeah I was on early at $3.60 and naturally doubled down when they started backing it - but doesn’t matter what their backed into when they don’t get up.
Mate had November man into it at 15-1.
Ah well will front up again next week

Rewatching the Kingsford Smith - soldily yuck for Australian sprinters

NZer notches up second G1 win in as many attempts from a mare flogged in a G3 at Scone, a G3 horse, a G2.5 mare, a 2yo and a horse that was going so bad it had to be shipped to NZ to win again.

strange one again.

200:1 shot runs slashing second. well exposed.
rates about same as savatiano on same day. Quilista again nearly outrates it for 2 weeks running. looks to be about a G2-G3 race and i'd treat it as such. worst QLD carnival for some time.

can't even say the locals (QLD) underrated with princess posh thereabouts.

Don't rate the filly crop that highly in the UK so even though I was with Hermosa at Newmarket I am going to continue to look for odds. Taking POLLYANA on that basis. She actually has the highest official rating in the race off the back of her dominant win in the Duchess of Cambridge at Newmarket as a 2yo - so she only needs to run to that to be right in the finish here at double figure odds.

Looks another procession for MAGICAL in the Gold Cup.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back