Racing May Daily Punt: The 'Bool Monty

Remove this Banner Ad

SNOWFALL into second fave for the Oaks after an utterly dominant win in the Musidora.

OXTED confirming his place in the annals of history as the worst July Cup winner of all time
Are we sure that was Snowfall last night and not Mother Earth

R7 sandown
Fernando Bluey $2.10

strongest greyhound race in a while but he should be too good.
ultra reliable front runner

No bueno.
sunset Spitifre in the next is pretty short but he’s an excitement machine.
have To be watching sandown park tonight if you like greyhound racing

Boys turn to go around in the Dante at York tonight and finally we see the appearance of long time Derby fave Hight Definition after set back after setback. He is probably the best here but happy to risk him at the price until he shows he is ok. For that reason happy to spec HURRICANE LANE who is undefeated in two starts and beat one of the Dee Stakes placegetters last time out.

The mares go around in the Middleton and happy to be with SILENCE PLEASE who has form through Tiger Moth. Jumping off total nonny Queen Power who catted it up for us a the Craven meeting.

Another mini Commonwealth Cup trial is the Westow Stakes which looks to be between the two faves Acklam Express and WINTER POWER. Happy to go with the latter as I don't rate Meydan form...ever.

Boys turn to go around in the Dante at York tonight and finally we see the appearance of long time Derby fave High Definition after set back after setback. He is probably the best here but happy to risk him at the price until he shows he is ok. For that reason happy to spec HURRICANE LANE who is undefeated in two starts and beat one of the Dee Stakes placegetters last time out.

The mares go around in the Middleton and happy to be with SILENCE PLEASE who has form through Tiger Moth. Jumping off total nonny Queen Power who catted it up for us a the Craven meeting.

Another mini Commonwealth Cup trial is the Westow Stakes which looks to be between the two faves Acklam Express and WINTER POWER. Happy to go with the latter as I don't rate Meydan form...ever.

High Definition plugged home like a St Leger horse rather than a Derby winner to me. Bolshoi Ballet could be jumping extremely short at Epsom the way things are heading.

Misclick surely
there was one race at the sunshine coast one day where an acquaintance got a small percentage of first 4 of basically the first 4 favorites and he picked up $3.5g. He was worried there was a mistake but the pool was hugely inflated without a jackpot .. I am assuming its a misclick, but who has that large amount of money in their accounts anyway!!

there was one race at the sunshine coast one day where an acquaintance got a small percentage of first 4 of basically the first 4 favorites and he picked up $3.5g. He was worried there was a mistake but the pool was hugely inflated without a jackpot .. I am assuming its a misclick, but who has that large amount of money in their accounts anyway!!

Obvious miss click - surely meant to be a place bet with that much at risk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does it matter if it was spose to be a place bet tho, didn't finish top 4

FatherlyNeglectedGnatcatcher-max-1mb.gif

Twilight Payment goes around again in the Saval Beg tonight but I am very keen to oppose up against SEARCH FOR A SONG who crushed him in last year's Irish St Leger. The Aiden horse (third in last years Epsom Debry farce) looks a solid false fave too.

The Yorkshire Cup can sometimes be a Melbourne Cup pointer and we see Santiago back after his epic failure first up when heavily odds on. Happy to stay away from him until he shows he is back anywhere near his best. Of the next two in the market I prefer NAYEF ROAD over Sir Ron Priestly as beating Stradivarius is panels better than beating Pyledriver.

The Marygate gives us a look at some 2yos that might end up at Royal Ascot. Happy to be with CRAZYLAND who went off a short price on debut when winning nicely at Windsor.

Hype filly Snow Latern goes around in the Michael Seely and as always I am happy to fade the hypelords and be with LOVE IS YOU. She jumped fave over Sacred when placed in the Nell Gwyn and that filly subsequently ran well in the 1000 Guineas.

My thoughts on tomorrow

Morphettville

R4- Smokin Val
R5- Biarchi e/w
R6- Dazzling Damzel e/w
R7- Hasta la War
R8- Gytrash
R9- Munster

Flemington
R4-Brimham Rocks
R6-Through Irish Eyes
R8- Native Soldier e/w

Doomben

R3- Love Tap
R6- Fortified
R7- Eduardo
R8- Maozi

Rosehill
R7- Fiteuse
R8- De Grawin

My thoughts on tomorrow

Morphettville

R4- Smokin Val
R5- Biarchi e/w
R6- Dazzling Damzel e/w
R7- Hasta la War
R8- Gytrash
R9- Munster

Flemington
R4-Brimham Rocks
R6-Through Irish Eyes
R8- Native Soldier e/w

Doomben

R3- Love Tap
R6- Fortified
R7- Eduardo
R8- Maozi

Rosehill
R7- Fiteuse
R8- De Grawin
Fortified looks a bet. Hopefully handles the heavy track well. By ocean park so should do

One time Doncaster cert Lackeen looks a full chips in play tomorrow at the $6

Never got a look in two starts back up against the outside rails and was strong to the line. Had a significant SP advantage over Achiever in that race who starts fav in this race and meets him 2kg better off for it.

Loved the run last time too in a good form race for this when he was strong all the way to the line without getting much room up the straight.

4th up and out to 2000m. Push all the chips in the middle lads

If you wanted to make it a Frenchy double San Fabrizio really should be winning the last at Flemington now second up here up to the mile.

Starting 18/1 in a French Derby behind Mishriff after being slaughtered in a G3 should be too good for a winter bm78

Remove this Banner Ad

Back