Racing May Daily Punt: The 'Bool Monty

Remove this Banner Ad

So what? Horses don't run to their peak every start and for people to put a line through it because it was just OK running 2nd when second up for a long time and forget the huge flashing lights run from the Doncaster was laughable

Exactly and it was priced to run to its absolute peak which is why I said it was poison in the end . You agreed as you said it was fairly priced when it was $6.

Exactly and it was priced to run to its absolute peak which is why I said it was poison in the end . You agreed as you said it was fairly priced when it was $6.

Yeah $6 was a fair price for mine after the second up run. The $3.50 or whatever was too short but blokes giving it none because of last start was ridiculous when you had just as many around the same mark with flat efforts lately getting beaten by similar walkers

WTF was that horrific ride by that stupid *ing apprentice Cartwright?

Was trying to pull the horse back to last and the leader just rolls on and wins and Volatore runs on easily into 3rd but should have won

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WTF was that horrific ride by that stupid f*n apprentice Cartwright?

I remember when Raquel Clark was 2nd year apprentice Paddy Payne tried to bring her over to ride midweeks at Sandown and the stewards blocked it because they said she wasn't up to standard. That was after she finished 2nd or 3rd in the seniors jockey premiership in her first year. Then they let this guy loose on Saturday metro....

How can you make any case for him whatsoever? paths of glory got bloused today who Zaaki couldnt even get past and the prospect of it looking like a wet deck puts him even further out of the case.

Ill happily never post in here again if he wins tomorrow
Damn going to miss you mate

But seriously the great game

More classic trials at Lingfield tonight

ADAYAR looks the most promising in the Derby trail coming off a nice second in the Sandown Classic Trial.

Pretty open in the Oaks trial - happy to pot the Epsom Classic trial form again (it didn't stand up at Chester) and despite Gosden winning 3 of the last 4 of these I am willing to spec NASH NASHA who was a nice winner of a novice over 10 furlongs first time out two weeks ago.

Mambo Monelli in the 1st at Cannington $4.20
Good price, has a huge engine and looking at the way the dogs are boxed it should get some space early

Should be looking to pick up an Underwood or Caulfield Stakes on route to the Cox Plate. Would be the logical prep

2000m a massive query for mine - Underwood normally comes up soft - that's the best I'd be hoping for at this stage. Might be able to win a weak Hill Stakes or whatever Kolding did last year over 2000

Remove this Banner Ad

Back