Racing May Daily Thread - Bankrolls In Freefall

Remove this Banner Ad

To be fair - I agree with Heath - way too many G1s of the same type as evidence by the laughable one on the cow paddock up north last Saturday.

However - his argument of going about is classically illogical as this problem has been around for years - isn't a recent invention.
i never said it wasnt always a problem. i have been saying this forever. only not on big footy.

Sounds like you should send it to stud then. You could make up a poster about how it was undefeated and was ultra impressive in trials.

What about ultra impressive in unofficial jumpouts? :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

$110 shot at Pinjarra Race 2 gets up
Bankrolls have been taken out back and shot to death

Yep traded 330 ($10 matched) on the exchange incl 290 in play see above for reaction and here's the moron that stopped punting after that and decided to go back to work. Just got back checked results had 4 of the last 5 both favourites AND best bet for the respective races and didn't have a cent on any of them. The one I did have a bet on this morning lost and was 8's into $3.50.

#racing

Yep traded 330 ($10 matched) on the exchange incl 290 in play see above for reaction and here's the moron that stopped punting after that and decided to go back to work. Just got back checked results had 4 of the last 5 both favourites AND best bet for the respective races and didn't have a cent on any of them. The one I did have a bet on this morning lost and was 8's into $3.50.

#racing

Sure you did. ;)

#racing

Sure you did ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back