Racing May Daily Thread - Melham’s Multi Madness

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will try the Hello China method here with Riverbend Chief at Wagga.

Won the race last year @ 40's on a heavy track, form either side of it wasn't great so maybe a bit of a sand dune special. Was 40's last year but considering I haven't tipped a winner after 11 races, I'll settle for whatever the tote price spits out.

Got some concerns over Savacool in the Wagga Cup.
Comes out of a fast run race but looks to get a completely different set up here. Map says it should be a slow race and she'll get a long way back from the gate. Looks a certain drifter

Got some concerns over Savacool in the Wagga Cup.
Comes out of a fast run race but looks to get a completely different set up here. Map says it should be a slow race and she'll get a long way back from the gate. Looks a certain drifter

Thanks Gator

Getting back on a track this bottomless won't matter - class runner of the race

#chipsin

Correct me if wrong eastaugh36 come on oliver didn’t they a while back have it touted as “Super Saturday” or maybe even a Sunday?? Where they had all the big races on the one day?

Rather than spaced over 2-3 week period

I remember heading trackside after a crows game at AAMI they had a special shuttle bus to Morphettville the day Black Caviar ran here

Yeah that’s right. I remember the day Black Cav ran here. Dad was helping out a bookie. He doesn’t like big crowds. Reckons only day worse was Oakbank cup one year. Think he retired soon after that.
We will do a Saturday on course with a few lads when Corona is over Viva la Mattner

Got Your Six trying to do a Harrovian. She probably could on the dry, heavy makes it a decent challenge.

I'm with Away She Goes to finally get one on the board for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dubious looked the winner at the 300m in the Kingsford Smith last year but wasn't strong enough to put the race to bed.

I'd argue Away Game is a better horse than him and her rivals here are nowhere near as good. She can definitely win but think she is gross unders at current price (I've already layed <$5 on betfair)
Rancho Ruler ran 4th in the Lightning behind Placid Ark in 1987. 2 weeks later ran second in the Blue Diamond

Thought the conditions might suit a horse like Kaapfever, 2400m heavy winner who should be coming down the outside. Been seeing them like grains of sand for the last 2 days though, so can't say I'm confident :$.

Maurus probably the other profile horse, ticks a lot of boxes except it being nearly 4 years between drinks for him.

If you haven't been right there on the turn today you've been history.

John Sargent going home with his pockets full today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back