LFC2010

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 28, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Boston Celtics
Trekking scratched... saw a promo someone offering 2.60 a place for it tomorrow. LOL, they knew.

Slipps

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Heavy 9 tomorrow here
Annnddd here comes the money for Jungle Edge.
Hope you campaigners took the 7’s ??!

Couple of others at good prices in this bog:’
Moonlight Maid
I am Eloquent
Theres been some deductions from Trekking thou.

Clever Zoe ran 2nd to Schilacci in 93
Desirable won a Lightning in 76
Jedastar ran 11th in a lightning

I can't think of any others.

Dubious looked the winner at the 300m in the Kingsford Smith last year but wasn't strong enough to put the race to bed.

I'd argue Away Game is a better horse than him and her rivals here are nowhere near as good. She can definitely win but think she is gross unders at current price (I've already layed <$5 on betfair)

come on oliver

Club Legend
Mar 17, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
I’m with Jungle Edge and Ruban Bleu. Thrilled to see Richo tip the latter. Liked Barthalona’s last run also.

If it keeps hammering down races be in some doubt here Sat. Need a canoe to get around Gawler today

Slipps

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Track manager for Morphettville just said they are at a soft 7 atm 🤷🏽‍♂️

IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Cranbourne tonight moved to Pakenham synthetic. Presume all bets previously placed on the meeting are void,

Viva la Mattner

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tottenham
Cranbourne tonight moved to Pakenham synthetic. Presume all bets previously placed on the meeting are void,
Hell no it’s the TAB and corps. They’ll Have a clause somewhere

61EC9DB9-01EE-40B6-B5EE-BDD95DCA2C47.gif

Tote bets are void as it’s a different venue code in the system
looks like the fixed odds are voided as well with no markets up yet

Viva la Mattner

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tottenham
Hilarious that the Sangster is a Group 1.

Thought the Goodwood was the pinnacle over there.
Correct me if wrong eastaugh36 come on oliver didn’t they a while back have it touted as “Super Saturday” or maybe even a Sunday?? Where they had all the big races on the one day?

Rather than spaced over 2-3 week period

I remember heading trackside after a crows game at AAMI they had a special shuttle bus to Morphettville the day Black Caviar ran here

Sep 9, 2000
Adelaide
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Glenelg, Redbacks, Lakers
Correct me if wrong eastaugh36 come on oliver didn’t they a while back have it touted as “Super Saturday” or maybe even a Sunday?? Where they had all the big races on the one day?

I remember heading trackside after a crows game at AAMI they had a special shuttle bus to Morphettville the day Black Caviar ran here

I think you’re right. I saw Takeover Target win, even got close enough for a pat in the stalls. That was a super Saturday and I know that the Derby was on the same day as The Goodwood as I recall seeing Rebel Raider pass the post to win the Derby as I was walking to the car in the members car park adjacent to the finishing line!

LFC2010

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 28, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Boston Celtics

I think I remember that, it also bucketed down the night before and during the day and it ended up being a massive fail crowd wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back