Streaming Mayans MC - SOA Spin-off

Streaming Television

Will Mayans MC fail to live up to SOA or will it succeed?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Last weeks ep good? I keep missing the s**t and cbf catching the replay. Don't know when it's on and cbf looking it up. Always slow as s**t when I watch it. In actual fact caught a minute of the last ep and it was like always - Pedestrian pace.

Taza killing Ruiz...
WTF???

One can only hope it’s a creative decision to be able to shift the focus of the show away from the Cartel / Rebel bs and onto the club instead for season 3 (if it’s greenlit). There are some theories on reddit that Taza is still apart of the VM or that he didn’t want to cause division by having the VP go against the Prezs vote.

Renewed for a third season. Which is a good thing considering the events of last episode likely won’t be resolved in tomorrow nights finale.

Quite the ending...Montez?

You’d think so. Looks like the Mayans will have both SOA and the Cartel to deal with next season. Hopefully this brings Tig back in.

Edit: Some idiots on twitter are worried the Son at the end was Tig :drunk:
Why would they bring Tig back just for that scene? They didn’t even show the face so it probably wasn’t even Jacob Vargas (Montez), more likely a body double.

Last edited:
Can’t find any other thread via search…so anyways…

8iZWJnv.jpg

Decent return episodes 1&2

Glad Coco is clean again. That storyline last season was painful. Sante Padre charter looks like it’s going through a world of hurt though. Bishop is losing control. Taza is on the outs. Hank losing the girl to Angel looks to have torn his love of his brotherhood apart a bit. Angel can’t stop thinking about his lost kid, and Eze aint forgiving his pop for driving his girl away…Marcus might have to re-structure.

Meanwhile the VP of San Bernardino Charter of the Sons looks like he wants a war, and finding Montez’s kutte.

I’m in so far

Explosive first 2 EP’s. Hopefully it keeps this energy/pace, previous EP’s felt a bit drawn out & slow.

This season is shaping up to be its best yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great start to the season.

Totally forget what happened with Montez - was he whacked?
Yeah, Palo patched into Yuma Mayans after Santo Padre decimated the VM then he killed Montez. Not sure if the kutte found at the SP clubhouse was Montez’s or the Son they killed at the VM party.

Yeah, Palo patched into Yuma Mayans after Santo Padre decimated the VM then he killed Montez. Not sure if the kutte found at the SP clubhouse was Montez’s or the Son they killed at the VM party.
Pretty sure it belonged to Montez, as he was left laying on a bike in their yard, suffocated from memory, and I think Taza cleaned up…

edit: also, Palo hadn’t patched over at that stage. He killed the border patrol guy and came into the US after the Mayans had attacked his club celebrating the mum/Nan’s party. Was hitting up/extorting his cousin (Montez) for cash and threatening to spill on Montez’s dirty dealings to “the Scotsman”

Last edited:
Pretty sure it belonged to Montez, as he was left laying on a bike in their yard, suffocated from memory, and I think Taza cleaned up…

edit: also, Palo hadn’t patched over at that stage. He killed the border patrol guy and came into the US after the Mayans had attacked his club celebrating the mum/Nan’s party. Was hitting up/extorting his cousin (Montez) for cash and threatening to spill on Montez’s dirty dealings to “the Scotsman”
Dang, completely forgot about Montez being left on the bike. Thanks for the reminder! :tearsofjoy:

Feels weird having the show not air here til Fridays, but at least they drop the eps On Demand on the right day…so ep 3.

not as action packed as the first week back but some interesting scenes. I just knew that dude was going to be a pedo. shoot on sight.

Nestor a parking lot attendant now…there’s a drop in status/power.

Eze the new VP…interesting move. Bishop spiralling further and further. Not sure I get the f***ot reference toward Taza…

Coco pissed with Angel for being selfish…well he was hardly alone in dumping Coco there…The scene with Hank at Steve’s family’s house was heavy. Imagine getting his blood and brain covered kutte back…Hank seems to be spiralling…

Interesting snippet by the Yuma member Manny, mentioning Happy being involved in a shooting or something of Alvarez’s kid. Was that the reference last week of his kid being slow or something?

Not really interested in the Adelita or Emily/Galindo storylines yet. Same with the new cartel storyline or Angel’s baby mama/Felipe stuff yet…

Plenty going on…so far, decent, and yet to really touch on the Sons stuff…

Explosive end to that ep!

Didn’t pick the pedo aspect, starting to wonder whether that kid was even his? Also, I know there’ll be anger about his actions but I also think most would justify it?

Hate the new cartel storyline, been done to death. Don’t care for Emily or Adelita either.

Coco is a typical junkie, just can’t stop thinking about himself.

Hank had the right idea but just ended up causing more pain.

Did we know Bishop was Alvarez’s cousin?

Nestor looked ******* hilarious as a Security guard. Can’t believe he didn’t snap at those kids hahaha.

Feels weird having the show not air here til Fridays, but at least they drop the eps On Demand on the right day…so ep 3.

not as action packed as the first week back but some interesting scenes. I just knew that dude was going to be a pedo. shoot on sight.

Nestor a parking lot attendant now…there’s a drop in status/power.

Eze the new VP…interesting move. Bishop spiralling further and further. Not sure I get the f***ot reference toward Taza…

Coco pissed with Angel for being selfish…well he was hardly alone in dumping Coco there…The scene with Hank at Steve’s family’s house was heavy. Imagine getting his blood and brain covered kutte back…Hank seems to be spiralling…

Interesting snippet by the Yuma member Manny, mentioning Happy being involved in a shooting or something of Alvarez’s kid. Was that the reference last week of his kid being slow or something?

Not really interested in the Adelita or Emily/Galindo storylines yet. Same with the new cartel storyline or Angel’s baby mama/Felipe stuff yet…

Plenty going on…so far, decent, and yet to really touch on the Sons stuff…
Good seeing Angel shoot that pedo. Didn’t get those vibes from that character initially, so was shocked with that scene. As for the F***ot reference, it was to do with Taza being in a relationship with Palo’s brother when they were younger. And Manny mentioning Hap was throwing it back to when Marcus’ Son & his guys were supposed to kill Clay & Darby all the way back in SOA Season 1 and Alvarez gave the ok for SAMCRO to kill his son Esai, which Hap did.

6FC90A1E-1933-4A80-8CC6-A9227B2DE4D8.gif

Had a feeling Ez would get that VP patch this season.

TBH, I’ve never had any interest in the Emily/Galindo/Cartel or Adelita/Rebels story lines. In the first two seasons they focussed on it a bit too much rather than allowing us to get to know the MC. If I want to watch a cartel show I’ll re-watch Narcos :tearsofjoy:

Also, I really hope Marcus brings Nestor to the Mayans.

Good seeing Angel shoot that pedo. Didn’t get those vibes from that character initially, so was shocked with that scene. As for the F***ot reference, it was to do with Taza being in a relationship with Palo’s brother when they were younger. And Manny mentioning Hap was throwing it back to when Marcus’ Son & his guys were supposed to kill Clay & Darby all the way back in SOA Season 1 and Alvarez gave the ok for SAMCRO to kill his son Esai, which Hap did.

View attachment 1385671

Had a feeling Ez would get that VP patch this season.

TBH, I’ve never had any interest in the Emily/Galindo/Cartel or Adelita/Rebels story lines. In the first two seasons they focussed on it a bit too much rather than allowing us to get to know the MC. If I want to watch a cartel show I’ll re-watch Narcos :tearsofjoy:

Also, I really hope Marcus brings Nestor to the Mayans.

Of course…Happy, the churro stand killer 😂. How could I forget…

I’d missed the reference to why Palo’s brother was killed, so thanks. So did Taza kill Riz to keep that secret? It all seems convoluted, and yes, may have been a little clearer if we spent less time on Cartel soap operas.

As for Nestor, yes, bring him in and he and Coco can be the piggy-tail bros 😁

Back