Streaming Mayans MC - SOA Spin-off

Streaming Television

Will Mayans MC fail to live up to SOA or will it succeed?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Who spotted the obvious cameo?

The Crow getting run over...:rolleyes:

It was a good start...a few storylines there worth watching.

Needs more montages

Lol sutter is worse than Tim Burton for putting his wife in s**t.

Just finished the first Epsiode. I was hooked from the beginning. The end definitely set up some potentially great story lines for the show. The few cameos were excellent, with out taking away from Mayans MC. A good choice by Sutter not to follow Alvarez and the Northern Cali chapter. Also being close to the border makes it that bit more interesting.

Perhaps further down the track Sutter will allow us to catch up with Samcro. But for now I hope we can just become affiliated with these new characters a fair bit before that happens.

One thing Sutter loves more than putting his wife in things is convoluted bullshit

Prospect working with the DEA
Brother working with the rebels
Ex GF married to the boss of the cartel

Absolute sure thing that Eze will end up banging the ex

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One thing Sutter loves more than putting his wife in things is convoluted bullshit

Prospect working with the DEA
Brother working with the rebels
Ex GF married to the boss of the cartel

Absolute sure thing that Eze will end up banging the ex

Also didn’t see much inventive over the top violence unless you include that arm amputation scene :rolleyes:

Also didn’t see much inventive over the top violence unless you include that arm amputation scene :rolleyes:

Where can you go after having the character played by yourself bite his own tongue off on screen though

Where can you go after having the character played by yourself bite his own tongue off on screen though

True

I still vividly remember early on in SOA when they oxy torched off the SOA tattoo off an ex member

Set the tone

Those first two seasons were fantastic

Enjoying the show overall but some of sutters writing and logic is dumb as dog s**t

tonights episode for instance the resistance group fighting the cartel just randomly trust some kid who would obviously flip sides for the first person who offered him money or power

I watched ep 2 last night.

Being a recently new father, the scene with the young boy and the hot grease really lifted my heart rate. I've never felt that before which was actually quite distressing.

I laugh at it now because it's a TV show, but I got caught in the moment.

Just finished the first Epsiode. I was hooked from the beginning. The end definitely set up some potentially great story lines for the show. The few cameos were excellent, with out taking away from Mayans MC. A good choice by Sutter not to follow Alvarez and the Northern Cali chapter. Also being close to the border makes it that bit more interesting.

Perhaps further down the track Sutter will allow us to catch up with Samcro. But for now I hope we can just become affiliated with these new characters a fair bit before that happens.
If they do meet up with Samcro Jax won't be a cameo.

Charlie Hunnum came out and said Jax is dead and therefore he wouldn't do a cameo under any circumstances

Back