Bumped We dodged a bullet... (Removed "maybe" prefix)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, I think we did alright out of this trade.

Clark goneski.
H played 19 games last year and only 5 this year. Turns 30 in November
Varcoe has played 22 in 2015 and 17 this year. Has proven a very valuable player for us. Still has quite a few good years left, IMO.

Clark goneski.
Varcoe has played 22 in 2015 and 17 this year. Has proven a very valuable player for us. Still has quite a few good years left, IMO.

a couple of good years trading with the dees..turning Lumumba into Varcoe and Kennedy into Howe.

The Varcoe call could be debated. He's still only 26 and there are many who say he hasn't shown his best yet due to constant injury.

I wasn't a fan of his recruitment, but I'm willing to see what he has to give before saying I hope he won't be in our 22 in 3 years...
Solid call.

Is Mitch worth a rookie spot and perhaps part time ruck coach?
I wouldn't mind looking at him.

Injury free at worst he adds a bit of forward depth and pressure on White to perform.

Last edited:
Solid call? You sat on the fence!!!!
Yep. I won't write off any player until they stink it up for us. I might not be happy at the time about their recruitment, but no point s**t canning them before we see what they can do for us. It's why I've been largely trying to avoid the Dunn and WHE threads.

There's a lot to be said for sitting on the fence at this time of year.

Yep. I won't write off any player until they stink it up for us. I might not be happy at the time about their recruitment, but no point s**t canning them before we see what they can do for us. It's why I've been largely trying to avoid the Dunn and WHE threads.

True, I am fence sitting on Mayne at the moment:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All true except for the self congratulations for sitting on the fence!

All true except for the self congratulations for sitting on the fence!
If you can't give yourself a pat on the back for not writing off a much maligned trade-in, then what can you give one for?

Screw you Timmy, I'll self congratulate anything I want!

Well he is a Troll like Adam H is
In his defense, I have found out there was a lot to like around August in the Gubby related threads with the recent developments in mind.

Clark goneski.

But we lost out. It cost us Harry:eek:.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back