MAYBLOOMERS - seriously pathetic

Remove this Banner Ad

Mahlepi

Cancelled
Mar 16, 2015
danger zone
AFL Club
Geelong
The hawks rock and roll around the poor tassie people taking their hard eant $$$$, when the state cant pay for simple housing for the poor. Yet this pathetic club robs the state of valuable funds to help the poor.

Tasmania’s housing crisis has been dragged into the federal debate over tax cuts as crossbench senator Jacqui Lambie lays out her demands to the Morrison government.
But she is yet to come to a final position on the $158 billion package.
She wants the commonwealth to forgive her state’s $157 million social housing debt.
That’s one-thousandth of the value of the tax cuts.
Senator Lambie said there were thousands of Tasmanians waiting for public housing and many sleeping in cars, parks and tents in the middle of winter.

Its left to LAMBIE to save the state from the evil hawks.

The AFL sold Waverley to assist the poor hawks, they then tried to 'merge' with the dees to take their bounty of gold, and now they have held Tassie to ransom.

Come on Jeff, cough up.

Good move from Lambie even if she got the idea the other day when looking at her newspaper.
The Hawks take, take ,take from Tasmaia by getting paid to play there, even though they have no intention of relocating there.
I can't even recall a school clinic or tourist promo in the last 6 months.

Good move from Lambie even if she got the idea the other day when looking at her newspaper.
The Hawks take, take ,take from Tasmaia by getting paid to play there, even though they have no intention of relocating there.
I can't even recall a school clinic or tourist promo in the last 6 months.
North Melbourne play a more exciting brand. Tassie will drop the Dorks as soon as they have an excuse for breach of contract.

I can still remember when there were these massive bushfires in Tasmania back in 2009. Geelong donated the prize money from winning the pre-season competition to those who suffered from the bushfires, a figure which was roughly $200,000, as well as other assistance due to one of the players at the time being from Tasmania (George Burbury I think, but don't quote me on that).

What did the club who had been taking millions of dollars in sponsorship dollars from the Tasmanian government for years do to give back to the community? They decided to donate the princely sum of $10,000.

Freaking tight-a**es.

How many pokies do the hawfs still own and operate? They are a truly evil predator club preying on the innocent, marginialised Australians the rest of us are trying to protect.

Good on the Hawks. I say...

kill-the-poor-19607224.png

poorly run Governments are none of our concern... leaving Tassie might be good so we can see more games of footy.
Bravo, did chuckle :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many pokies do the hawfs still own and operate? They are a truly evil predator club preying on the innocent, marginialised Australians the rest of us are trying to protect.

2018 Gaming revenue

HFC - $12m
GFC - $12.6m (includes revenue from a bag of chips and couple of house reds)

So I presume you gave back that gaming revenue to protect those marginalised Australians you hold so dear?

:$

2018 Gaming revenue

HFC - $12m

So I presume you gave back that gaming revenue to protect those marginalised Australians you hold so dear?

Liar, liar pants on fire.

Hawthorn 24.3 million. Hawthorn generated the most revenue from pokies in the last financial year ($24.3 million)

2018 Gaming revenue

HFC - $12m

Haha, I commend you for at least trying with that post.

2018 Gaming revenue

HFC - $12m

Liar.

HAWTHORN IS THE WORST!
Hawthorn FC-

Once again, you have topped the list for causing the highest losses from poker machines. Over the last year, you ripped over $24 million from the community.

This is not an achievement to be proud of!

Collingwood, who until recently was the third-most destructive club for pokie harm, has just decided to get out of pokies- citing the social harms within their decision.

They showed that with leadership, financial reliance on pokies can end so funding footy doesn't have to hurt the community.

Now it's your turn.

I want to see you take responsibility for the harm you are causing to the Victorian community and divest from your 165 pokies by the end of the year.

Will you sign?

Lol souuuuurce
Haha, I commend you for at least trying with that post.
Liar.

HAWTHORN IS THE WORST!
Hawthorn FC-

Once again, you have topped the list for causing the highest losses from poker machines. Over the last year, you ripped over $24 million from the community.

This is not an achievement to be proud of!

Collingwood, who until recently was the third-most destructive club for pokie harm, has just decided to get out of pokies- citing the social harms within their decision.

They showed that with leadership, financial reliance on pokies can end so funding footy doesn't have to hurt the community.

Now it's your turn.

I want to see you take responsibility for the harm you are causing to the Victorian community and divest from your 165 pokies by the end of the year.

Will you sign?

a. If you dig past a frantic Google you'll find that of Geelong's 12 mil for Gaming, Food and Beverage; only half of the total is gaming

b. It's your invented Hawthorn figure that we are more interested in. All sources agree that Hawthorn has the highest Pokie take of all AFL Clubs with over 24 Million

Furthermore, Geelong has announced it's intention to move out of Pokies as soon as possible. Hawthorn's stated policy on the subject is they will re consider the Pokie income stream AFTER 2050.

It's not a subject I throw stones on, given that my Club is in it balls deep as well.

But you certainly shouldn't be throwing stones either.

Last edited:

Got to hand it to the Pies management. Best in the AFL at smoke and mirrors.

This supposed high ground social responsibility is a joke. Late in 2018 Collingwood sought, and received, a 20 year extension to it's machine licenses. The licences are saleable and in great demand - and Collingwood intends to sell them. The 20 year extension makes them rather more valuable than they were before.

It's like a heroin dealer importing a huge stockpile, then announcing that he can't live with the idea he's ruining lives with smack; but instead of flushing the drugs down the toilet he waits until there's a shortage and sells them for a tidy profit to the dealer on the next street corner along the road.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back