Apples' Training Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Neil. Up in Queensland so we can't get to training either and your reports are great slice of life at the club.

Yes Dave. A very excited cheer. But when I asked Bucks about it he implied no debutants this week. Adam Treloar didn't want to answer the question and told me to ask Bucks. Maybe the cheer was for Bucks getting re-signed or Brodie signing up for 3 years?

Could be. Out of the 2 it be more for Bucks. Would not Shock me at at all that Eddie will come out tonight on TFS that his Big News that Bucks has got a New Contract

Could be. Out of the 2 it be more for Bucks. Would not Shock me at at all that Eddie will come out tonight on TFS that his Big News that Bucks has got a New Contract
I'd be surprised if it was that. He was adamant in an interview on Fox this morning that a decision on Buckley wouldn't be made until the review is complete after the season finishes.

Training Report Thursday 10th August, 2017
A boy, perhaps three years old, climbs under the fence in front of me and sits on the grass. He wears a Collingwood guernsey and carefully unpacks his Tupperware container of ham sandwiches. He settles in for the session.
That’s a wrap. Happy to answer any questions you may have.
Neil
Great report Mazzarjo. Brilliant at describing the setting and scene at training.
I have one question.. I focus on the important issues.. The ham sandwiches.. Wholemeal bread? High fibre? And was there any fruit or vegies. The boy needs to eat healthy, because we want to draft him in 15 years time...

:):):):):):)

I should have trusted my gut regarding Daicos. The big cheer was obviously for him. I couldn't see any player being congratulated, but after the group broke up Adam Treloar walked towards AAMI Park with his arm around Daics. Adam obviously didn't want to answer my question directly and neither did Bucks. Fair enough. Good luck to young Daics and to Brownie. I'd love to see them both play.

I should have trusted my gut regarding Daicos. The big cheer was obviously for him. I couldn't see any player being congratulated, but after the group broke up Adam Treloar walked towards AAMI Park with his arm around Daics. Adam obviously didn't want to answer my question directly and neither did Bucks. Fair enough. Good luck to young Daics and to Brownie. I'd love to see them both play.
Daicos is on the Bench so he is NOT Guaranteed to Playing vs Port.

I say Aish is the 1 that is in OFF the Bench

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No doubt we are now going to debut the kids with finals no longer a possibility. Wells, Grundy and Greenwood out we don't really have any other options...

Hairstyle Notes:
Elliott has got rid of the bogan blonde look and is now a light auburn. Much nicer Billy!
Darcy Moore's hair remains black. With his pale skin he looks vampire like.
Braydon Sier (@SierBray) always Mr. Stylish of the list, has gone for the Thai military zero fade cut.

Neil, your training reviews were already excellent, but incorporating a quick hair do update at the end elevates them even further.:D

We need a 24 watch on Daics Snr around the airport. If you see something, say something.

Can't believe Daic's wasn't asked last night about his plans for the weekend.

Can't believe Daic's wasn't asked last night about his plans for the weekend.
That would take someone to actually do some investigating and reporting to realise the situation or possible scenario of Daics playing. That's too deep for a show like this. These types of shows are only good for showing team sheets, joke telling or story telling from the likes of Caro, Hutchy & Barret.

No doubt we are now going to debut the kids with finals no longer a possibility. Wells, Grundy and Greenwood out we don't really have any other options...

Finals Chances will end Sunday Evening

Yes Dave. A very excited cheer. But when I asked Bucks about it he implied no debutants this week. Adam Treloar didn't want to answer the question and told me to ask Bucks. Maybe the cheer was for Bucks getting re-signed or Brodie signing up for 3 years?
I won't be able to sleep tonight now I know there's an unsolved mystery case of training cheering. Ive been brainstorming and have come up with some likely possibilities. Maybe it was announced that Davoren got the sack or that Kirby had ordered Krispy Kreme for everyone after training, or that Blair will be playing his 153rd or that Adams is not allowed to kick into the corridor anymore.

I won't be able to sleep tonight now I know there's an unsolved mystery case of training cheering. Ive been brainstorming and have come up with some likely possibilities. Maybe it was announced that Davoren got the sack or that Kirby had ordered Krispy Kreme for everyone after training, or that Blair will be playing his 153rd or that Adams is not allowed to kick into the corridor anymore.
It's just so simple:

• A big cheer for Jesse White and a thank you to him

Nothing could be simpler.

It's just so simple:

• A big cheer for Jesse White and a thank you to him

Nothing could be simpler.
Why would they announce his retirement at a training session after his retirement had already been announced days earlier and then cheer him?

Why would they announce his retirement at a training session after his retirement had already been announced days earlier and then cheer him?
Because apparently our club is full of idiots who forget that they got told something days ago.

I think it was simply a big cheer for him with just the players there.
Thursday seems to be the day for those sorts of team group announcements.

Simples

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back