Apples' Training Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why have the training reports stopped? Supporters from outside Melb. like myself get no other information.

Not sure about Mazzarjo, but Warburton Lad from Nick's (whose reports often got posted here) needed surgery on his knee or some such and thus can't go down to training anymore.

Oh my god, this is genuinely a great thread, stop ruining with nonsense. Leave it to discussions about the training and training reports.
There has been none, so the reason it’s off topic

Oh my god, this is genuinely a great thread, stop ruining with nonsense. Leave it to discussions about the training and training reports.

If someone could supply one of these fabled 'training reports' you speak of, then I'm sure the rest of us would merrily discuss and dissect. In the absence of said report, let us discuss...the absence of training reports?

I think I'll head down to the next session.

If someone could supply one of these fabled 'training reports' you speak of, then I'm sure the rest of us would merrily discuss and dissect. In the absence of said report, let us discuss...the absence of training reports?

I think I'll head down to the next session.
When is the next session? Might even mosey on down to watch the boys too.

When is the next session? Might even mosey on down to watch the boys too.

If we both go then we can compare notes, and maybe align our stories for the purposes of good...or the purposes of not-so-good. We could both craft a training report which has Darcy Moore in the forward line, for instance, create a bit of a buzz.

You could write if from a warped and Hunter S Thompson-esque perspective, throw yourself in the story in some crazy way, I'll bring a scientific air to my report...third person and all that. Or we could go the other way, because I'm pretty flexible with these things. It's just that you said you'd 'mosey' down to training, which is not something I'd do. I'm not someone who will mosey anywhere. I'm more furtive, sitting like Attenborough in the grasses, observing strange rituals. Science-like.

Or we could just do our separate thing. Is the alcohol I've been drinking talking too much?

If we both go then we can compare notes, and maybe align our stories for the purposes of good...or the purposes of not-so-good. We could both craft a training report which has Darcy Moore in the forward line, for instance, create a bit of a buzz.

You could write if from a warped and Hunter S Thompson-esque perspective, throw yourself in the story in some crazy way, I'll bring a scientific air to my report...third person and all that. Or we could go the other way, because I'm pretty flexible with these things. It's just that you said you'd 'mosey' down to training, which is not something I'd do. I'm not someone who will mosey anywhere. I'm more furtive, sitting like Attenborough in the grasses, observing strange rituals. Science-like.

Or we could just do our separate thing. Is the alcohol I've been drinking talking too much?
Bloody good

Can you please write a training report. It promises to be quite entertaining.

Not sure about Mazzarjo, but Warburton Lad from Nick's (whose reports often got posted here) needed surgery on his knee or some such and thus can't go down to training anymore.
They could do what footy journalists do, just make it up :eek: :rolleyes: :cool:

I'm not sure, I was going to check with TradeDraft

Hey Dave, do you know when the next training session is?

I say Monday Morning as they seem to Train Monday,Wednesday and Friday Morning starting around 9-10

Bloody good

Can you please write a training report. It promises to be quite entertaining.

I'll do my best. Just let me know who your favourite player is and I'll be sure to report that they're looking a million dollars!

I'll do my best. Just let me know who your favourite player is and I'll be sure to report that they're looking a million dollars!
So accordingly if someone said Chris Mayne they only like half as much, you’d report, he’s looking like half a million dollars :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So accordingly if someone said Chris Mayne they only like half as much, you’d report, he’s looking like half a million dollars :)

I don't mind taking some liberties with the truth in my training report, but this would take it into the realms of science fiction...

On the strength of that little gem dividing up the duties and the tasks and potentially imposing a slight fictional twist on events that we purport to see unfolding before us, I think we definitely should meet up and assign roles and genres. Sounds like a fun way to view and report a training session. So lets make it happen. I'll mosey and you can furtively observe. Occasionally we'll compare our findings and opinions, then decide how the bigfooty masses will get to consume the final offerings.

Nice work fellas. Please don’t talk up Sam Murray though, need to be told straight on this one, he’s currently in my Dreamteam.

Well I won't be the one that Looks Silly when Cements himself in the Best 22 this season
Stick to your guns td, yes Aish can and could turn it around this season. I hope so.

On the strength of that little gem dividing up the duties and the tasks and potentially imposing a slight fictional twist on events that we purport to see unfolding before us, I think we definitely should meet up and assign roles and genres. Sounds like a fun way to view and report a training session. So lets make it happen. I'll mosey and you can furtively observe. Occasionally we'll compare our findings and opinions, then decide how the bigfooty masses will get to consume the final offerings.

You'll be invested with full responsibility for the next training report, or at least I won't be able to make it. Not earlier in the week, anyway. I enjoy your posts and I look forward to your report.

Be flexible with the truth. If an observation is attached to even a fragment of truth then it is not, in my opinion, a lie. I would like to hear that our kicking looks laser-guided, Tim Broomhead looks assertive, and that Nathan Buckley seems to have done something with his hair.

You'll be invested with full responsibility for the next training report, or at least I won't be able to make it. Not earlier in the week, anyway. I enjoy your posts and I look forward to your report.

Be flexible with the truth. If an observation is attached to even a fragment of truth then it is not, in my opinion, a lie. I would like to hear that our kicking looks laser-guided, Tim Broomhead looks assertive, and that Nathan Buckley seems to have done something with his hair.
Unfortunately I will not be able to make it to a training session for 2 weeks, so any report submitted by me would be worse than a lie, it would be a complete fabrication. Still, for those BF readers ravenous for training news, observations plucked from my imagination might still be better than none at all. In the meantime, I will no doubt be berated for derailing the sanctity of this thread with my silly diversions.

Just don't put it on a pay wall.

Unfortunately I will not be able to make it to a training session for 2 weeks, so any report submitted by me would be worse than a lie, it would be a complete fabrication. Still, for those BF readers ravenous for training news, observations plucked from my imagination might still be better than none at all. In the meantime, I will no doubt be berated for derailing the sanctity of this thread with my silly diversions.
No one would know, if you were there or not. Be fun reading all the posts on your information like it was the truth

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back